𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

I walked through the woods and followed his scent.

"Stefan?" I yelled.

"Over here" I heard him call back.

I sped to where I heard him and saw him looking at something in the distance but I ignored it.
"Where did ray go?"

He turned around looking a little panicked.
"He- um he got away. Forget him let's get back to klaus" he said grabbing my arm and trying to lead me away, he had a very tight grip and it made me wince.

"Stefan ow" I exclaimed but he ignored me and took me back to klaus.

When we got back in klaus' sight he saw the tight grip Stefan had on me and immediately sped to us, he gripped his arm hard enough to crush the bones making Stefan let go.
"Don't manhandle my sister" he snarled and took a look at my arm, it was bruised but it was healing due to my vampire and werewolf side.

"Nikky I'm fine" I smiled softly at him as he checked me over for any other injuries.
"Thanks for getting him off but I can handle myself" I reminded him smirking.

He returned the smirk and kissed the top of my head. Nik turned back to Stefan who's arm had now healed, I noticed he had a bite on is other arm that I didn't notice before.

"That looks sore" I told him pointing at the bite.

Nik laughed whilst walking over to him, he grabbed Stefan's arm and looked over the bite.
"A fatal werewolf bite. Ouch" he smirked at Stefan.

"Yeah, I'm gonna need your blood to heal me?" He asked klaus expecting him to give it to him.

I could see Nik thinking about it as I went to go sit down on the log again.
"Well I'll tell you what, you find ray then I'll heal you" he smiled.

I smirked at the look of disbelief on Stefan's face as he scoffed.
"You can't be serious?" Stefan asked klaus.

"You better hurry Stefan because that bit looks awful and you'll probably be in a lot of pain very soon" I smirked at him, Stefan sighed and sped off to find ray whilst I stayed with Nik.

Nik smiled at me in triumph as most of his hybrids started waking up.
As it turned darker I started getting cold and I started shivering. Klaus noticed and started to toss some wood into a pile in the middle of us.

"Love if you please" he motioned to the fire.
I nodded and concentrated on the wood as it lit up in fire. Nik smiled proud at me and I smiled up at him.

The girl Nik turned a while ago started walking towards him with blood leaking from her eyes making mine widen.

"Careful love, there's only one alpha here" he told her, I didn't bother to argue with him because we both know I'm naturally more submissive even if I have a tough side. I wouldn't want to lead anyways, it sounds like too much work.

Soon the whole pack was walking around aimlessly, groaning with blood coming out of their eyes. I looked at Nik concerned knowing we would have to kill them all.
"It's like a scene from the walking dead" I smiled trying to cheer him up but he gave me an unamused look.

"Bloody hell" he mumbled speeding over to the girl and tearing her heart out.
"Don't just sit there. Help!" He urged me.