𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20

A/N Lol guess who's sick. Luckily for u guys I have written a few chapters and left them in my drafts if I couldn't be bothered to update.
Enjoy x

I grabbed my bag from the kitchen and walked outside with Rebekah behind me, I opened the garage and got into my car. She got into the passenger side.

"Nice car" she said impressed.

"Thanks. Maybe I'll let you drive her sometime" I said grinning as I started the engine.

We made our way to the school and parked into a parking space, we both got out as people stared at us wondering who we were.

Rebekah grabbed my hand and we walked inside the school. I already knew where the office was from yesterday when I looked around.

"Hello? How can I help you dears?" The old lady behind the desk asked when we approached her.

"We're both new, Rebekah Mikaelson and Tyra Forbes" I told her.

"Sorry I don't see any transfer scripts" she said apologetically.

I looked into her eyes.
"Look again. You'll find it's all there" I compelled her.

"Oh. Sorry I've found them now, here's your timetables. Enjoy your first day girls" she told us handing us identical timetables.

I smiled at Rebekah and we linked arms and went to find our lockers. I knew we were late but I didn't really care.

I found mine which was a couple away from hers, I put the combination in and took out the stuff I didn't need. Once I was finished I walked over to her.

"You done? We're late" I told her and she nodded.

"Let's go make a dramatic entrance" she said linking her arm with mine as I giggled.

We walked towards our first lesson which was history, we waited behind the wall for a second until Bex dragged me inside.
"What about the vikings?" She asked.

Alaric looked at her in confusion.
"There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?" He asked as she sat in front of Elena, I sat down in the spare seat next to her.

"My names Rebekah, I'm new. And history's my favourite subject" she told him smiling.

He looked over to me for an introduction.
"I'm Tyra and I hate history" I told him smirking as the class laughed.

After that we got on with the lesson which I was extremely bored in, luckily for the next couple of lessons we didn't have to be with the Scooby gang so we just sort of hung out with ourselves.

When it was lunchtime Rebekah and I sat on one of the outside tables.
"So have you ever dated a girl?" She asked suddenly.

"Yeah, but in secret because my parents didn't know" I told her.

"Oh... so your not like, out yet?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, well I'm out to a couple of people. Like you, Caroline and klaus. But I never got the chance to tell my parents. And if anyone asks I'll tell them but they haven't so..." I trailed off.

"Hmmm... ok. After school do you want to try out for cheerleading with me?" She asked smiling.

"I don't really like cheerleading..." I said watching her face fall.
"But I'll come watch" I quickly added not wanting to see her sad.

She grinned.
"Thanks ty" she said kissing my cheek and walking back into school leaving me blushing.

She kissed me cheek!
Her lips are really soft...