𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

I woke up alone in bed, but I mean he did say he would leave. I hope this doesn't make things weird between us.

I got out of bed and stripped it out the sheets. Didn't even get to sleep one night with clean sheets. Bloody Damon.

I noticed my vibrator was still on my bedside table uncleaned. I sighed and took it to the bathroom along with my sheets.

I threw the bed sheets in the laundry basket and I proceeded to wash my vibrator under the sink.

Once I had washed it and dried it I placed it back in my draw.

I opened the draw below that and got out some new bed sheets.

Once I had made my bed I walked into the bathroom and took a shower, I washed my hair and my body and then turned the water off.

I grabbed a clean towel and wrapped it around my body; and a smaller towel for my hair.

I brushed my teeth and styled my hair for the day. I just decided to straighten it today.

Once I had done that I walked to my closet to pick an outfit.

I grabbed a matching pair of underwear and started looking for an outfit.

I decided to wear my black skinny jeans with a stylish black belt attached to it. It had a lot of buckles. I also grabbed a black leather cropped vest top and put them on.

I looked at my shoes and chose my thigh high stiletto boots.

I heard my phone ringing so I grabbed the boots and a silver chain necklace and walked out.

I picked up my phone and sighed in exasperation when I saw it was Elena.

"Hi elena" I said in a fake happy voice.

"Hi Tyra. Bonnies alive and can you come to the boarding house to help me with something please" she asked in a whiny voice.

What? Bonnies alive how-? Actually I don't wanna know.

"Umm... sure I guess" I said confused because we're not exactly friends at the minute.

"Thanks" she hung up so I shrugged and walked into my bathroom to put some light makeup on and some red lipstick.

I went back into my room and put my boots on.

After I was ready I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"You look nice where are you going?" Asked aunt lizzy.

I looked at my outfit in confusion.
"Just out with Elena" I told her.

I sat at the counter and she placed a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks aunt liz" I started eating them as she smiled at me.

Once I was finished I washed my plate and said goodbye to her.

I walked out the front door and towards the boarding house. It wasn't a very far walk it was just 15 minutes.

Once I got there I saw Elena waiting at the door.

"What did you want help with?" I asked her coming to stand beside her.

"I'm going to undagger Elijah" she told me as we walked down into the basement.

I was confused, I don't know who this guy is but ok?

When we got into a cellar of some kind I saw a grey vainy guy with a dagger in his heard.

"Woah! Is he dead? God he smells dead" I exclaimed.