𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19

Nik went to see what the hell was taking Bonnie so long as Rebekah and I walked into the hall where Tyler and Caroline was.

I let go ok bekah's hand making her frown slightly but she grabbed Tyler's arm.
"Where are you taking him?!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Care it's ok we're just going to move into a classroom" I reassured her and held my arm out.

She nodded slightly and linked her arm in mine as we followed Rebekah.
Once Bex chose a classroom she put Tyler on a table, I pulled out a chair and placed it in front of him and let care sit down.

Once I made sure she was ok I walked over to Rebekah and sat on the table next to her as she played with the phone.

I taught her a few things like how to text and call people, I taught her how to turn it off and on and get music to pay. I also taught her to play games but I used my phone for that because Caroline had such a old phone and it didn't get many games.

Bekah liked playing flappy bird which I was very happy about. Once she had enough of playing the game she used Caroline's phone to check the timer.

Suddenly Tyler gasps awake and Caroline springs up and comforts him trying to keep him calm.
"Where am I? What happened?" He questioned looking at care.

"Tyler..." she glanced at me for support and I smiled softly encouraging her that It would be ok... eventually.

"Don't be shy about it" Bekah teased them, I frowned and slapped her arm. She turned to me in shock.
"Shut up, your not helping" I said to her glaring. It wasn't really a full glare though which made her smirk at me.

"What's going on?" Tyler asked.

"Klaus is turning you into a vampire... a hybrid. Your in transition." Care said with an apologetic expression as Tyler gaped at her.

"Don't leave out the hard part sweets" Rebekah started and I shook my head at her but she ignored me.
"You'll only survive if your witch is successful, if not... you're pretty much dead" she finished.

I sighed in exasperation as she looked at me with an innocent smile.
"Oh come on, he would have found out eventually" she told me as we blocked Care and Tyler's conversation out.

"I know, but you could have been a little more delicate about it" I said leaning my head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry love" she replied sincerely as she kissed the top of my head making me blush.
She held the phone in front of us as we checked the timer.

"I wonder how she's doing?" Bekah asked rhetorically and she showed them the timer.
"Ticktock goes the gymnasium clock" she smiled sarcastically as Tyler and Caroline both looked worried.

I shook my head at her with it still leaned on her shoulder.

As Tyler and Caroline had their own conversation Bekah played with my hair making me sigh happily.

"What are you and Nik going to do when your finished here?" I asked her sadly remembering she was going to leave.

"I don't know. He'll probably make us find werewolves to turn into his little army" she said putting an arm around me.

"Why can't you stay here for a little bit" I asked her.

"Because Nik will want to make more hybrids" she told me sadly.

"Ok but if you ever decided to stay here for a while I just got a large house and you can stay with me wherever you want" I said hoping that she would take me up on that offer.

"Thanks love. I'll remember that" she smiled softly at me.

The timer went off and we suddenly heard doors banging shut and shouting.
I grinned.
"Well that's unfortunate" I said referring to Elena's impending death.