𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

I walked back to my house and I got there just before 6pm.

I walked inside and upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and took my heels off and my jacket off and put them away in my closet.

After I had put them away I walked back downstairs and into the living room where I saw Caroline watching tv.

"Hey" she said as I sat next to her.

"Hey"

"Did you have a nice walk back?" She asked me taking her eyes off the tv.

"Yeah. I went past the grill" I explained because that was the longer way and it would make sense if I took as long as I did.

Before she could reply the front door opened and in walked my aunt liz in her sheriffs uniform.

She smiled widely when she saw me and opened her arms out for a hug.

I got off of the couch and ran towards her wrapping my arms around her. We swayed side to side.
"I missed you so much pumpkin" she said using my childhood nickname.

"Missed you too aunt lizzy" I mumbled into her shoulder.

After we broke the hug we walked back into the living room where Caroline was.

"Hi mom how was work?" She asked.

"Fine. Nothing really happened today" she explained to her daughter and then turned to me.

"How was your flight? Did you get here ok?" She asked me with worry all over her face.

I smiled at her. I really did miss my aunt lizzy. U haven't seen her in about 3 years.

"Yeah nothing went wrong and the plane ride wasn't too bad except the little boy behind me kept kicking my seat" I huffed remembering how he stuck his tongue out at me and gave me the finger when I asked him to pack it in.

She laughed at my misfortune causing me to playfully glare at her.

"It wasn't funny. I swear that child was the spawn of Satan" I laughed.

"Are you girls not going to the dance tonight?" She asked noticing that we weren't dressed.

"Crap I forgot about that" said Caroline grabbing my hand and dragging me away from aunt liz.

"By aunt liz" I waved at her as she shook her head at her daughters antics.

We walked into Caroline's room and she looked through her closet whilst I sat on the bed.

"we're about the same size." She paused looking at me. She got me to stand up and spin around.

"Omg. You grew an ass" she exclaimed pointing at it.

I pouted.
"Leave my ass alone" I said to her.

She huffed and looked inside her closet at the back.

"Nope it's no used you'll never fit in these with your ass. Go look in moms closet and see if she has any sixties style dresses" she told me.

I sighed and walked into aunt liz's room and started to look through her closet.

I found a cute looking dress right at the back that was about my size.

"I found one" I said walking back into her room and showing her the dress.

"Oh. My. God. That's so pretty" she told me and I thanked her.

I decided to get ready in my own room so I walked upstairs.

I took my old clothes off and put them back in my closet since I only wore them a couple of hours and I didn't sweat.

I put the dress on and found some white shoes in my closet to go with it.