𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 34

A/N Sorry again for the long wait I'm going to try and update at least once a week now!

We watched Damon throw darts for a while until Rebekah heard part of his little sexist speech.

"She's a woman. There's no way she could stab three grown men." Damon said throwing another dart.

Bekah sped over and caught it.
"That's a bit sexist, a woman could easily kill a man."

I sped next to Damon and gave him a sinister smile making him gulp.
"With the right motivation" I finished.

"You two just don't give up do you?" Stefan asked from his place at the table.

"Why are you so grumpy?" I asked curiously.

"He's on a master cleanse. Trying to be a better man and all" Damon grinned at his brother who glared back.

"You know you were a lot more fun in the 20s" Rebekah commented.

"Don't rile him up, he's testy when he's being self-righteous" Damon said walking over to the table and stealing the bottle of bourbon.

Stefan scoffed at him.
"I'm not being self-righteous Damon. I'm just not interested in slaughtering innocent human beings anymore"

I rolled my eyes, boring life to live when your a vampire. Bekah saw my expression and grinned holding out her hand for me. I took it gladly and she kissed my cheek.

I saw Damon roll his eyes.
"You two are gross." He commented which we ignored and watched as he held up a book of some kind and started reading from it.

"'Dear diary, Damon has lost his way. Though I have pulled my own life together he continues to waste his.'"

Bekah snatched the book from him letting go of my hand.
"Ouch. 'His bitterness consumes him. He is nothing but blackness and bile.' Ugh. Judgey" she closed the book.

"This is fun." Stefan deadpanned.

"Didn't sound like you were much fun either Damon" I said to him and he nodded to me.

"I wasn't. The woman I was in love with was stuck in a tomb and she wasn't getting out for a hundred years" he slammed the book back down on the table. He then proceeded to tell us about sage, a woman he met when she caught him feeding on someone and killing them.

"That sounds like sage alright." Bekah commented and Damon looked at her in confusion.

"How did you know her?" He asked and I looked at her curiously as I was wondering the same thing.

"She was obsessed with my brother Finn over 900 years ago"she said walking over to the table and sitting on it.

"What?! Creepy suicidal guy?" Damon asked before narrowing his eyes at his brother.
"Your doing it again!"

Stefan abruptly stood up making my eyes widen slightly as I saw how on edge he was.
"Alright. You know what? I need to- uh- I gotta get out of here" he said shrugging his jacket on.

"Sure." Damon said before smirking.
"First, admit you're jonesing."

"Damon I'm not—"

Damon sped towards him and grabbed Stefan's jacket.
"Admit it"

"Fine! I'm freaking out. I'm ready to eat the entire waiting staff. Why do you need to hear me say it?" Stefan clenched his jaw. I rose my eyebrows.

"Because I'm feeling a little self-righteous too" he grinned. Stefan shoved Damon off of him and abruptly left. I walked over to Bekah so I was standing at her side whilst she sat on the table.