𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

"I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah, so I'm going to let that little stunt you pulled with the dagger go just this once"
Nik said to Rebekah who looked thoroughly done with him.

"I bought you a little peace offering" he added and looked over to me.

"Oi! Bozo you can come in now" I yelled to Stefan as Rebekah smiled in amusement.

Stefan stepped into the room and Rebekah had a look of shock on her face.
"Stefan.." she breathed out.

Nik then walked over to Stefan and looked him in the eyes.
"Now... you remember" he compelled him.

"Rebekah..." he trailed off walking closer to her, she smiled at him with a look that made a pant of jealousy go through me.

I looked at the ground, I just met her why am I feeling like this?

"Stefan" klaus said to get his attention.

"I remember you, we were friends" Stefan said in shock.

"We are friends" Nik corrected walking towards Stefan and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"And now the reason you're here, Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch." Klaus said to rebekah who scoffed at the name.

"'The original witch'" she mocked.

"What do you have that Gloria needs?" He questioned and she reached up to her neck and a look of panic formed.

She looked down at her neck.
"Where's my necklace?! What did you do with it I never take it off!" She exclaimed starting to get angry.

"I didn't touch it." He said tensely to her.

"We need to find it!"

"Tell me that's not what she needs!"

"I want it back!"

"Tell me that's not what she needs rebekah!"he yelled in her face and grabbed her by the arms, she flinched and I frowned giving Nik a little shock in his brain as I noticed the slight look of fright on her beautiful face. He glared at me and let go of her.

Rebekah then walked over to her coffin and started patting it down and throwing the pillows out, she then yelled out in frustration and threw the coffin on the ground.

"It's fine! Bloody hell. Well find it tomorrow" Nik said as he groaned.

He walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.
"Come on little tri let's go back to the hotel and get another room." He told me.

"Rebekah! Come" he instructed his sister, she glanced at me and then to Stefan before furrowing her brows and walking ahead of us like she knew where we were going.

I shrugged it off and let Nik walk me to the hotel. He compelled us another room that he said he'd share with Stefan whilst I could share with Rebekah because were both girls or something.

I got nervous butterflies in my stomach as I showed rebekah to our room, luckily there were two beds.

We walked inside and she sat down on the bed that didn't have my case on.

I looked through my case and pulled out some comfortable leggings and a oversized white shirt for her to wear tonight since she doesn't have any clothes.

"Here you can wear these for bed, the bathrooms there if you want to use the shower or anything" I told her pointing to the shower.

Our hands brushed as I handed her the pile of clothes sending pleasant sparks up my arm.
She looked me in the eyes and smiled.
"Thanks"