𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22

The next day we had school so I drove Rebekah and I there, we went to our classes which were boring as usual and she had cheerleading practice after school.

I watched the practice again, I wasn't going to miss Rebekah stretching or doing anything.
I smirked.

I watched as she started doing cartwheels and flips and cheered, my face turned sour once I saw who was standing next to her.

Dopplebitch.
I used my hearing to listen in.

"You. Goody" Rebekah said sarcastically.

"I was hoping we could talk?" Elena asked looking a little curious if you ask me.

"About what?" She asked her impatiently.

"This. I'm curious why you and klaus have spent a thousand years running from your father" she said showing Rebekah a picture of some symbols.

Bekah's face turned pale so I decided to make my way over to stop the dopplewhore from doing anymore damage.

"Elena. Go away. Rebekah needs to practice because homecomings right around the corner" I told her as Rebekah sent me a thankful smile.

Bekah went to walk away but Elena started talking again making me glare.
"Well then maybe I'll ask Mikael when we wake him"

Bekah grabbed my hand in fright, I squeezed her hand trying to comfort her as she was obviously terrified of them waking mikael.

"Your bluffing! You don't know where he is, no one does" she accused.

"So then who's rotting in that old cemetery in Charlotte?" Elena mocked her.

I'm about one second away from breaking this fucking girls spine.

"If you wake Mikael we are all doomed!" Hissed Rebekah as she walked over to Elena.

"So tell me" she urged.

"Why do you want to know anyways? What the hell are you planning Elena, if I don't like it I will stop it and I will most definitely kill you! Before you start with I can't because your important to klaus, I don't care!" I growled at her, she flinched but remained stubborn and ignored my outburst.

"Why don't you want me to wake him?" She asked Rebekah who was smirking slightly at my outburst.

"Like Tyra said, I need to get back to the girls" she said pulling me away from Elena.

Once we were out of Elena's earshot she whispered in my ear, I could feel her breath tickling my neck making me shudder.
"Your so hot when your mad" she said to me before walking off towards the cheerleaders.

I turned bright red and watched her walk off, she turned back to me and winked. She's definitely not straight... maybe I actually have a chance with her? Or maybe she's one of theirs girls who flirts with her friends even though she's as straight as a ruler.
Although you can bend rulers...

After cheerleading I drove Rebekah and myself back to my house.
"Can I invite Elena over?" She asked as we sat down on the couch.

"What?! Why? To kill her?" I asked excitedly.

She giggled and shook her head as I pouted.
"I want to talk, I need to convince her to not wake mikael." She said as she paled at the thought.

"She's not going to be convinced you know? And your dad will end up harming us all" I told her.

"Nik told you about him didnt he?" She asked.

"Yeah. And he sounds like a psychopathic dick" I told her making her laugh.