000

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Over the course of a couple months, Laura's life got a lot less lonely. She didn't care if her mom wasn't home all the time, she had made lifelong friends.

Finally, after being properly introduced to the 'kook friend group' she had been lucky enough to be apart of it.

She was best friends with the 'golden trio' people would call it. The trio included; Topper, Kelce and Rafe Cameron. These three guys were the richest people on the island, they were inseparable.

Rafe and Laura had grew super close, along with the rest of the group, but Rafe and Laura knew everything about each other. They told each other all of their secrets that no one else knew besides family.

Sarah had been trying to set this pair together for a while, knowing they looked amazing together. No one liked the thought of their brother and best friend together, but she knew they were so cute from day one.

The two both knew they loved each other, but not more than friends.

When the two were together, everyone felt like they were invading some moment. People watched in awe as the sparks flickered between them every time they were alone. The whole island knew they belonged together, but they were just, friends.

On the other side, she had became friends with a certain two pouges who delivers groceries. JJ and Pope were always around when she wasn't out with kooks. Then soon being introduced to the rest of the pouge gang being John B and Kiera.

Laura got along with the pouges awfully well to be a kook, considering their hatred towards them. She could not care less about the whole 'class war' feud. Which was one of the best things about her, besides that she's hot.

She is ashamed, and won't admit it, but she did sleep with JJ, not only once but twice. She was drunk in her offense, but she had never told Rafe. This was the only secret in the world she didn't share with him, the only people who knew were herself and JJ.

The tension between the two was thick. Everyone noticed it, besides Rafe. Laura never dared to hangout with JJ and Rafe at the same party because she knew someone would end up dead. She took caution with him.

JJ never told the others, not only because she asked but the 'no pouge-on-pouge macking' rule as well. Kie would be furious. He knew that Laura wasn't a pouge but they considered her as a part time one and she was welcome with them anytime.

However, Rafe knew about Laura being friendly with the pouges, but he never knew she was slumming around with them.

And this is where the story begins.