four

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Laura almost never refused to a party. Suddenly she found herself driving up to a car filled street to Toppers pool house. She wore a black fitted dress that hugged her curves in every right way. The crowd of people near the door and staircase turned their heads as the girl walked through the doors, all greeting her. It seemed that everyone parted so she wouldn't have to go out of her way, who was looking for a certain someone.

The next few minutes contained of her scoping out the place for Sarah, who she said she'd meet when she arrived. She walked onto the back patio to see a broad shoulder figure standing on top of the roof, downing a red solo cup filled with a dark liquid, the remains dripped down his chin as he crushed the cup and threw it downwards. Soon appeared the blonde she was looking for, Topper held Sarah on the roof while his eye caught Laura's. He mouthed and pointed in another direction, "Over there."

She rolled her eyes mockingly at the duo about to jump off the roof before making her way to the porch where Topper had just pointed out. Standing there, she saw two guys sitting with a girl on the green eyed boy. She didn't hesitate to sit in the middle of the girl and the boy, making him look up and acknowledge her presence. "Laura! You're here!" The dark skinned boy smiled while the Cameron boy wrapped his arm around the girls waist causing the blonde, who'd previously been brushed off, to scoff and walk away.

On the table in front of her, she stared down at the table with many messily rolled bills and white grains scattered across a sheet. "I thought you were only selling." she whispered into the boys ear.

"I am, I've just been drinking."

The brunette scoffed, knowing when he lies he doesn't make eye contact. His dilated pupils gave it away too, but she let it go, partly since it was a party, but also didn't wanna cause a scene in front of his friends. She stood up to go get a drink, walking with a little more sway in her hips knowing the boy was watching.
-

"Man, she looks hot tonight." Kelce had mumbled under his breath, unknowingly Rafe Cameron heard. His finger nails seemed to be digging into his skin after he heard the words come out of his best friends mouth. He hated the fact that his friends even thought about Laura, but he couldn't deny, she was hot. "So, what is even goin on with you two."

"I don't know what your talking about," he mumbled, still not making eye contact.

"You and her got to be fuckin' or something, because the whole touchy shit is-" Rafe shot his eyes back to the boy before he could finish his sentence, causing him stop. "Do you want another line or what?"

Laura had found her way back to the boys as Topper stormed over, all the girls drooling over the shirtless boy as he slicked his messy hair back. She seated herself next to Rafe again while his hand met her thigh. Seconds later Toppers nose was connected to a dollar bill sliding on the table, inhaling the drugs. He shot his head back and rubbed his nose before yelling and his fist meeting his chest. "Laura you should try."

Her eyes met Toppers as he spoke his words, anxiety filling her veins and pumping through her blood at the thought. She knew she couldn't handle coke, it was to much. Her eyes glanced at Rafes before she had a risky idea.

She knew it would drive Rafe completely and utterly insane.

She rose from her seat bending down to the table, motioning Topper next to her. He did as so, while he bent down as she held the bill for him to inhale once more. Rafe watching in anger as his face started boiling. Once Toppers head shot backwards once more, he mumbled a curse under his breathe before returning to his previous spot next to Kelce.

Rafe was quick to get a grip on the girls hips, putting her on his lap. "Trust me?" He whispered in her ear as everyone watched what was about to unfold. She nodded in response before his slender fingers wrapped around her pinky, piling the white particles under her acrylic nail. Before she knew it, she was dumping the drug in his nose off her finger as he inhaled and his head flying back with a big breath.

They looked at each other making full eye contact, his drug filled veins made his hands shake, she stood up and grabbed his hand motioning him to join her.
She heard mumbles of how hot that was and other things but she was to tipsy to understand. "Wanna get another drink?"

Laura grabbed the boys warm hand and pulled him out of his seat leading inside to the kitchen. She overheard Topper talking to Kelce, "I wish Sarah did shit like that, dude," she rolled her eyes and continued her way with the boy in her hand.

Her focus remaining back to the kitchen where she propped herself up on the island table with her legs crossed, while Rafe grabbed a half empty bottle of tequila from under the cabinet.

The other many people in the room soon watching the pair as the boy dumped the clear thick liquid in his mouth before grabbing ahold on the girls neck, just tight enough. His grip firm before he hovered his head over her and spit the remains from his mouth into hers. The clear alcoholic liquid burned her throat as she swallowed, leaving the boy still leaning over her, watching with his dilated geeen eyes.
-

Later in the night the pair had been on a chair somewhere on the patio, watching the party surround them. Her legs laying over his lap while she laid her head on the arm of the chair with his hand on her thigh. Laura watched the drug infused boy ramble on and on about things she didn't care for, but no matter what he was talking about, she could listen for what seems.. ever. "So then Topper was like, 'dude let's go' and i just kept going and finally I got my beer, ya know." She didn't understand a word he said but she sat there shaking her head, agreeing and giggling with the boy.

He soon reached over to her wavy hair and tucked a piece from behind her ear, admiring her beauty. "You're so beautiful," he smiled. His fingers caressing her cheek while she felt the cold touch from his rings. She giggled as she positioned herself on his lap and laid the back of her head in the crook of his neck while he played with her fingers. "You're high."

Every breathe held her sweet scent of lavender body wash mixed with tequila. He wrapped his arms around her stomach while she played with the rings on his fingers, his worries suddenly disappearing. He didn't know if she was upset about the coke, so he didn't say a word about it.

She slid off one of his rings and put it on her middle finger, the fit being way to loose it would fall off at one movement. "I have something for you actually." He said as he reached into his back pocket, pulling out a small velvet box. She moved herself next to him, with a confused look on her face as he handed it to her. "For what?"

"What? I cant do something nice for once?" He smiled when she opened the black velvet box, holding a small ring inside, identical to his. She awed as he watched her put it on with the biggest smile stretched across his face, "I love it."

The girl sitting on his lap giving him a hug as his hands slid around her waist both tightening their arms as they held their hug. Once she pulled away she stared at her left middle finger with the silver jewelry sitting on it as the music boomed loud and people were talking and dancing all around them, but they stayed in their own world, by themselves.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

yoo imagine being Laura. I would die