-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Around 10 o'clock Laura woke up, the sunlight blinding her through her curtains. She removed herself from her warm bed after yawning and stretching. She walked into her bathroom, splashing her face with ice cold water to fully wake her up. Following that, she washed her face and got dressed for the day ahead of her.

After putting on a small amount of makeup, she made her way downstairs and into the kitchen, staring into the empty fridge. "Mommmm, there's no food!"

"I know, I ordered groceries from 'Heywards.' Ive been told it's the best." She quipped, making her way over to the empty fridge. "I'm going to CVS, speaking of, and I need you to get the groceries while I'm gone. They should be here in about half an hour."

Laura nodded in agreement, but she knew this was going to happen. She loved her mom to death, but she was never home. She was always out for work, and her business, and Laura understood that, but it still hurt to know she almost always lived in an empty house.

Not much later, Laura put on her dirty, hightop converse to venture her way out on the dock expecting an arrival. She spots a boat in the distance with two boys, one dark skinned and one with blonde hair.

Arriving to the dock, she greets them while she jumps on the boat herself to gather the brown paper bags on her arms.

"You- you don't have to do that, it's part of my job to bring it up anyway." The dark skinned boy offered as he was collecting bags himself.

"Man, if she wants to do it-"

The blonde got interrupted by the brunette boy slapping the back of his head. Laura chuckled as the two made their way up to the house, letting him through the back door to put the groceries in the kitchen. "I'm Laura, by the way," she cooed with a smile as they were placing the bags on the marble island table.

"Pope," he paused awkwardly, "The idiot one is JJ, he can be a bit much." He laughed while the girl smiled wide as they headed back to collect the rest of the groceries. "So, did you just move here?"

She grabbed his wrist to stop him from walking, "Yeah, I am. I was kinda wondering if the whole, Kook and Pouge thing is true...." She paused, eager for an answer. Laura didn't know much about the island before the move, so she did her fair share of research beforehand.

Pope scratched the back of his head, "Yeah, there figure 8, here, and the cut, where me and my friends live. It's kind of a shit show." He laughed before he spoke again, "I was actually wondering why you were talking to me, usually me and JJ have to do it ourselves."

"Oh my God, I could never do that," she laughed as they continued down the dock.

"Well, that's refreshing to know," he laughed back as they grabbed the rest of the bags and brought them into the kitchen.

Walking back down the dock, JJ was there waiting with his gaze lingering on Laura. Pope started the boat engine again, "I guess I'll see ya around then?"

"Of course, Pope." She smiled waving her goodbye as the HMS Pouge turned away from her house.

Meanwhile, "Bro, could you be less obvious?" Pope quipped at JJ whos eyes were still on the girl walking up her dock.

"She's new and hot? What a fuckin score, man."

Pope rolled his eyes hard before flicking JJs hat off his head. "Every girl you see you mack on, bro, she's really nice too, I would appreciate if you wouldn't fuck things up," he sarcastically smiled as he returned his stare at the ocean.

Laura's mom came home to her daughter putting away the groceries in a nice manner. She finished before they got back into the car on the way to the Cameron's.

Pulling into the driveway of a bigger house then hers, she got out of the car waiting for her mother to walk in front to the door. The bearded man opened the door and gestured for them to come inside. "Sarah's upstairs in her room."

The brunette nodded with a smile as her shoes made noises while she walked up the large staircase. She knocked on the first door she saw and no one answered, after two knocks and still no answer, she opened the door to a boy laying on his back staring up at his ceiling. His hands were knotted behind his neck with his legs crossed.

He was quick to snap his head over to the short girl standing in his doorway, with embarrassment pasted on her face. "I- Im sorry- I was, uh looking for Sarah."

"Next door down," he replied, he turned his head back to the ceiling until the girl turned on her heel to shuffle over to Sarah's bedroom. Little did she know, the boys eyes lingered on her as she left.

The next door down was open, a plain white room with hints of grey and dark blue.  "Ugh, yes you're here! I need help picking my outfit for tonight." The girl turned from her closet grabbing the brunettes wrist to pull her in the room.

The room was large and had many turns to it. A large desk sat in front of a window which showed the best view of the ocean anyone could get.  "What's tonight?"

Sarah frowned for a second before it fading into a smile, "Im such a bitch! Your coming with me tonight, no exceptions. There's gonna be a party at the pool house."

Laura smiled to herself while looking through her closet for something for the blonde to wear. She pulls out a yellow wide striped tank top and a jean skirt with small rips.

"Perfect! Your a life savor!" She takes the clothes from her hands and hands it up on her manikin.

The brunette still had a small smile on her face while they walked over to sit on her bed, "So, about that party tonight, what time?" Her smile grew wider as Sarah grinned with her.

The two girls both gossiped and snickered for the next couple hours, catching up with each other and getting closer.

Suddenly, an unfamiliar blonde face appears in the doorway. Sarah squeals and jumps up on him to give him a kiss, assuming it's her boyfriend, "Laur, this is my boyfriend, Topper."

The blonde boy was wearing a pink and blue quarter button, with light blue swimming shorts that matched. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows as he made his way over to the brunette sitting on the bed.

Topper shook Laura's hand and gave her a welcoming smile, knowing she's a kook and thankful that she's not a pouge. "He's taking us to the party."

"I should probably ask my mo-"

She got cut off my Sarah putting her hands on the brunettes shoulder, "Just tell her your sleeping over." She winked.

"Okay," this act made Laura grin. She texted her mom telling her the lie before Sarah led her to the closet to pick out an outfit. She found herself dark blue jean shorts with a black bikini under, along with a black tank top layered on top of a black laced tank top.

The two girls got into the bathroom to get dressed while Topper shuffled into the brothers room.

The two girls made their way downstairs with two large figures following behind. The brunette felt eyes on her but she didn't have the guts to look back, so she continued with her arm linked around Sarah's.