seven

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

The two princesses of the island twirled and danced with each other as everyone watched around. The eyes of Rafe Cameron fell on her as he finished his rounds of greeting people. The brunettes body swayed against his sisters as he imagined it as him. Unfortunately, a blonde waiter stole his view as he held a small piece of paper between his fingers.

Sarah spun Laura and her fingers unlocked with the girls, causing her to fall out of her grip. Until then she felt warm arms and a clouded view of a blonde figure above her. "JJ?"

"Shhhh. I'm not supposed to be here." he put his finger up to her plump, glossy lips.

"No shit."

He put her upright before dancing with her to make it natural, Sarah was already occupied, dancing with a small girl as she smirked. Laura threw up the middle finger while JJ rambled on how he got in here and whatnot, but she clearly wasn't paying attention. "So, I need you to give this to Sarah." between his index and middle fingers was a small slip that was folded into many parts. "Oh and, don't read it."

She removed the paper from his grip and held it for her own, "Val and Vlad? What is this some term for you guys fucking?"

"God, no! It's from John B dumbass." he spun her and suddenly she was in his hold, wrapped in his arms. His ocean blue eyes met her forest green eyes while his messy blonde locked fell in front of his face.

Until, then Rafe Cameron couldn't handle his temper anymore. He watched as this whole moment between them unraveled, his fist in a tight ball as he stomped over to the dance floor, before he knew it, the blue eyed pouge was lost in his sight. The small girl had been passed to Laura as she handed his sister a small piece of paper after exchanging whispers that he couldn't hear.

Laura spun the little girl around while she stepped on her feet to guide her dancing. He couldn't help but imagine the little girl as their kid. Obviously Rafe knew they were way to young and especially unfit for a family of their own, but his thoughts disappeared as he watched the love of his life dancing with their little girl. Until then he heard the yells of a certain pouge from inside.

He quickly snapped out of his thoughts and returned to reality as he made his hothead over to the locker rooms where he saw him go. Inside the locker room was Kelce, Topper and in their hold was a blonde and blue eyed pouge who was dressed in a waiters outfit. "They lettin pouges in now?" he turned to Topper who grinned as he watched Rafe approach the boy.

Laura had seen Rafe pick up his pace with his fists clenched while he walked away, she quickly knew something was up. "Why don't you go get something to eat." she said to the girl clinging on her leg, "I promise I'll dance with you later."

The girl looked up with big eyes smiling before she skipped over to Heyward's food stand which Pope was working at. She made a quick mental note to talk to him later before running off to where the furious boy went too. As she paced closer to the locker rooms she heard yelling get louder each step. She didn't hesitate to open the door to the boys locker room to see Rafe lining up his fist to JJ's face. Kelce and Topper were holding each of the pouges arms as he tried to fight them off. "Ahhh, Laura, you look pretty nice tonight."

The boys turned around at the pouges words with the two boys holding him down loosing their grip on the boy as he shook them off, thankful for the girls appearance. "What the fuck are you guys doing?"

The words that had came out of the pouges mouth finally registered in Rafes head before he could answer the brunette beauty. He turned around and hooked his fist on JJ's face in a blink of an eye. She scoffed before she went over to Rafe pulling him off the boy. Everything was happening to fast her eyes couldn't keep up, but suddenly, a strong force pushed her off of him causing her to fall backwards and hit her head on the bench. "Rafe, what the fuck man?" Topper was quick to run over to the girl who was holding her head. Her eyes blank hard and her head was pounding. Everything was a blur as 3 heads were blocking her view. She felt an arm wrap around her, a familiar scent but not Rafes.

She stood up with blood on her hand, "I'm fine, it's just a little blood." Rafe Cameron was sitting down with his head in his hands, his breathing was uneasy but Laura was too furious with him to care. She didn't even look his way when she walked out of the room with the blue eyed pouges arm around her.

"You're plan literally backfired dude." Kelce snorted with Topper while Rafe was in his own head, about the mess he had just caused, out of anger.
-

"Laur, you hit your head pretty hard, do you need anything?" JJs arms around the girl tight.

"I'm completely fine, just a small scratch."

"You know, Rafes a dick. I don't think he's good for you."

She laughed, "And what, you are?" she joked but JJs face stayed serious with his lips in a thin line, "We are just friends, I would never date him."

"So he tried to kill me, because I danced with you? Oh yeah, friends all right."

The girl rolled her eyes as the two parted their ways. Laura was looking for Sarah and was heading her way but her mom stopped her, touching the gash on her head, "What the happened to your head baby?"

Before she could answer, a glass fell to the ground, shattering, which made everyone's head turn. "I can walk myself, man." A security guard has his grip tight on JJ before he broke loose and grabbed Pope to join him and his gang. "Don't you dare son." Heyward yelled at the boy who was undressing in his overalls. JJ gestated his hand for her to come with. "Laura, you don't even know them." Without hesitating she unhooked her grip with her mom and ran over to the pouges with Sarah as well. JJ spun her around as she joined them and they ran off into the dark beach with only the moonlight guiding them.

Rafe Cameron watched in pure and utter jealousy. That should've been him.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
YALL NOT READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER😆