nine

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
Rafe Cameron's
Prospective:

That night the boy laid in his bed, his back touching the blankets folded nicely. His eyes were blank, staring at the ceiling until the sun rays shown through the sheer curtains and made rainbows on the walls.

His mind wandered about various things he could do to try and win Laura's trust back. Which he felt none would work. What he's done is unforgivable, his actions led alone his behavior. He wouldn't forgive himself either.

He took off his shoes before he got off the still made bed, walking down the hallway trying to keep as quiet as possible. The door of the girls bedroom was cracked in the slightest. He didn't hesitate but to nudge the door open a bit to make sure the girl was still asleep and comfortable.

There she was, her small body tucked under the various blankets on her bed, the mountain of pillows almost making her disappear. She was perfect.

He couldn't help but to wait a minute, considering this was the last time he'd see Laura Stowell again.

He shut her door quietly before heading downstairs to leave. He hesitated for a moment, but he knew what he was doing was right. He wasn't good enough for her, it was the only way to keep her safe and happy. Even if it wasn't with him.
-

Over the next couple months Rafe carried on with his life care-free like he always did. He messed around with any pouges that were in his way and gave no thought to Laura Stowell.

Which was what he'd shown.

He hadn't shown the late nights of thoughts racing in his head about the girl. Was she safe? Did she miss him? Did she even think about him? What if she forgot about him?

He hadn't shown the nightmares, he'd be woken up in the middle of the night grasping onto reality, drips of sweat falling from his forehead.

He hadn't shown that he takes the long way to go everywhere just to pass by her house.

His addiction grew worse with each day passing, now almost living at Barrys, his dealer. He promised the girl it wouldn't get this worse, and he knew he needed help, but no one cared enough to help. Things with his dad gotten worse over time as well,
including him being kicked out a handful of times. His mind wasn't straight since the last night he's spent in the Stowell residence. And it won't ever be, so it seems.

lovesick (rafe cameron)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara