five

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Inside the walls of the Stowell house, gossiping and lots of secrets bounced off the rooms as they've been told. Secrets that have an impact on not only one person, but her best friends.

"So, y-you cheated on him?"

The eyes of the brunette fell sad. The news she had received from her best friend, Sarah Cameron, made her heart ache for a certain kook who is clueless of what shes been hiding.

Sarah knew she wouldn't like this news, but the pair told each other everything, and she would've found out either way.

"So where did you even go? I mean, has Topper even seen you since you got back?"

The blonde bit her bottom lip, eyes suddenly on the ground, darting everywhere but the brunette girl with a broken heart for her best friend. "We went to Tannyhill, for- well John B asked me and-"

"And you just went? Like that, you just put Toppers feelings aside?"

The dirty blonde met the girls eyes, doey, "I- I didn't mean for this to happen, you know I love Topper. It's just-"

The brunette suddenly felt Sarah Cameron's side. Previously, the blonde explained what happened at the party, Topper should never do what he did regardless, but that doenst mean for Sarah to cheat. Laura pulled Sarah in for a hug which tear drops fell on her shirt, eyes bloodshot. "I know."

A long pause of silence filled the air as the two pulled away, "You still could've broken up with him though."

"I know and I'm fucking stupid for that. You know I never wanted to hurt him like that."

The pair understood both point of views, but deep down, Laura knows Topper won't.

"What are you gonna do for Midsummers...?"

Sarah and Topper had matching outfits for midsummers, along with Laura and Rafe being the situation, the boys being their escorts, well, not anymore.

"Don't even get me started on midsummers."
-

The two girls in the empty Stowell house binged watched the first 2 Twilight movies until the sun set into the waves and the sky turned black, only lit from the moonlight.

"Sarah?"

When the brunette turned on her side to see the blonde asleep comfy in her blanket cocoon, she turned on another show so they could finish the series together. "Probably dreaming about a threesome with Edward and John B," the brunette mumbled to herself with a small laugh escaping from her lips.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

sorry i hate this chapter, it's mostly just a filler.

midsummers soon!!!😫😫