░3░

You wake up exhausted you head to shower and then change into your uniform doing your regular morning routine since this time you woke up early you did everything. After you finished you head downstairs and say good morning to your father. You both ate breakfast you finished quickly before him and head to school. You wave goodbye to your father but quickly run back to him and hug him he kisses your forehead and tells you to be careful and to not get in trouble you then start walking.

Once arriving at school you started looking for Jungkook knowing him he would probably be sleeping somewhere. Everyone was all busy with their friend groups some classmates were chasing each other while others were just talking. You go and find him laying on the grass. You approach him as quietly as possible you see him with his eyes closed. You smirk realizing you'll ruin his little break but he has done it plenty of times so this would be considered even.

You stand beside him and lean down a little "Hey what are you doing?" You ask he opens his eyes to see you he slightly smiles glad that you are here. His eyes travel from your face to your whole body he immediately closes them and sits up since you almost flashed him but you didn't worry much you had shorts under your skirt and he only saw it because the wind blew and lifted your skirt.

"You're late," he says standing up and starts walking away "What do you mean I'm early" you walk behind him. He seemed to ignore you making you frown until you jumped on him he quickly held you up giving you a piggyback ride. "That's what you wanted didn't you" he smirks then it fades "What do you mean?" He said sarcastically "You're smiling since you're not mad about me interrupting your sleep now take me to the nearest vending machine I'm hungry."

He couldn't stop smiling "Your wish is my command" he starts running making you hold onto him "Jungkook don't run you're gonna drop me and if I get hurt you know my dad will kill you." He lets you go since he was at the vending machine he leans close to you enjoying the way you were mad finding it cute. "No he won't he loves me" you smack him because he was right. You two would play around everywhere whether at home or school you two were aggressive with each other.

At home, you aren't able to be play fight last time you went out of hand and started beating Jungkook up making your dad stop you and you got in trouble while Jungkook was in pain with tears in his eyes. You two were competitive so since then your father forbids you from playing such rough games. There's a history between you two when it comes to games when you both played Jenga probably in middle school you got quite furious and when it came to pillow fights up to now in high school Jungkook would go overboard.

It's always been like that for a while so no more games for you two if not your father would pull out his slipper and you already know what's up even Jungkook too. You both feared the slipper even Jungkook's mom would pull up with it if she heard you two fighting in her house. You two head into class he takes his seat while you walk to the professor "Good morning Mr. Kim" he looks up from his paper "Good morning Y/n" he was your favorite teacher probably because he didn't get you two in trouble compared to the other teachers they've already complained about you two ever since freshman year.

You were in your senior year you had to be more mature now you couldn't be childish anymore you had to decide what you wanted to be your father wouldn't want to involve you in the mafia unless you wanted to. Compared to Jungkook he had two different sides to him the playful one he showed you always and then there was the no mercy one where he would be with your dad at those meetings and getting things done in the mission without caring about killing those in his way. You take a seat next to Jungkook and Mr. Kim sighs just hoping you two won't cause trouble.

The class was passing slowly you quickly got bored "Okay Ms. Y/n what's the answer" you quickly answer it making Mr. Kim raise his eyebrow "That's correct" you smile. Your two sides were the childish one but also the smart one you were very intelligent even though you may not look like it or act like it you were indeed a smart person no one was able to fool you. To people, you seemed to be the popular girl who has a hot best friend. Some would even start saying that you and Jungkook were a thing making you laugh.

During class, you worked on finishing the assignment you were so focused you didn't even see that Jungkook was staring at you. He looked at you as if you were his everything he had already finished with his assignment he was waiting for you. You rub your eyes once you were done you quickly hand it in Jungkook goes after you he gives you a high five.

Mr. Kim smiles seeing how you two were productive and didn't cause trouble this time. He started checking your paper while you and Jungkook were playing tic tac toe. "My god Mr. Kim is so hot," someone says you and Jungkook stare at each other. "Kim Seokjin is his name right it suits him look at him with glasses and focused just makes him attractive." You make a disgusted face making Jungkook laugh.

Mr. Kim hands you two your papers back "Good job you two I'll release you two early for lunch I heard there are giving some good food today." You and Jungkook grab your bags and leave while the rest weren't done yet.