░17░

Taehyung was at his place setting up everything for your birthday while Yeontan was sitting observing him. How Taehyung ran from one side to the other. "Yeontan Y/n is coming over today" upon hearing your name Yeontan's tail wiggled making Taehyung laugh.

Ms. Park wasn't there Taehyung let her have a day off he told her she didn't need to keep being the maid that she can have her own life. She's been with him since he was born. At the time Ms. Park was young and didn't become his maid until he moved to his place. She worked for Taehyung's parents as their maid. Taehyung felt that she doesn't have to come to work anymore but she insisted because his parents told her to keep an eye on him without him knowing. She never said anything to them she felt that Taehyung deserves to live the way he wants so she just let him be. She observed how his parents wouldn't allow him to have friends mostly his mom was the one that controlled him.

You were at your house your father woke you up creating such a big noise scaring you. "Good morning Y/n wake up." You groan and sit up "Happy Birthday" your father hugs you. He hands you a present you open it and gasp seeing it's your mother's bracelet inside. You pick it up and see it has her name, yours, and your father's. "Your mother told me to give it to you on your 20th birthday so it's now yours."

You wipe your tears "Thank you" he holds your hand "Well better dress up meet you downstairs." He leaves you and you get up heading to the bathroom to shower. After finishing up you head downstairs to your dad, Jungkook, and Ms. Jeon throwing confetti surprising you. "Happy Birthday Y/n!" They say together they each hug you one by one.

Your father hugs you, then Ms. Jeon grabs you into a tight hug "Happy Birthday sweetie" you smile she lets you go, and lastly Jungkook. You were approaching him with your arms open walking slowly so he just pulled you into a hug. "Happy birthday baby no need to be awkward I'll give you your present later" he whispered in your ear then lets you go.

"Well let's celebrate" you all start cheering Ms. Jeon gave you a gift as well time passes and you received a message from Taehyung. "Oh, I have to go thank you for everything I'll be back later" you open the door and Taehyung was barely going to knock. "I'll bring her home early." Your father just nods and you left with Taehyung.

Once arriving at his house he opens it and you see the whole place well decorated. "Oh my did you do this yourself" he hands you a big bouquet of roses "Happy Birthday Y/n" he saw your eyes watering "Oh don't cry you'll make me cry." He hugs you and kisses you.

You heard a bark which you two then look down to the side to see Yeontan wiggling his tail and in his mouth he had a rose as well. You kneel and get the rose he barks making you chuckle. "He got you a present as well." You set the roses Taehyung gave you and Yeontan on a vase then pick up Yeontan. "Thank you for the rose" Yeontan barks Taehyung grabs your hand and you walk with him.

You see a whole table filled with gifts "Those are for you" you look at him "All of that who are they from?" He carries Yeontan so you can go check them out "They are all from me." No one has ever done such a thing you thank him and head to the dining table. Taehyung left Yeontan on his bed and came back. You see the table all decorated with rose petals and candles.

He pulls the chair "Sit down" you take a seat and he then takes a seat. You look down at the food on your plate it looked so delicious. "Did you make it?" He nods "Yes I did hopefully it's good I made dessert as well" you take a bite and it was just so good. "Woah this is delicious I see my boyfriend is a chef" he felt proud of himself. After finishing eating he stands up and goes to put on some music.

He extends his arm "Shall we dance?" You grab it and you both start slow dancing he twirls you making you laugh. "Happy birthday I love you" you smile "I love you too." His lips met yours and you two continue dancing. Taehyung puts your presents in the car and takes you home. You arrive and hug him "Thank you for everything. Now to take all this upstairs."

You open the door your father was on the couch watching tv "You're back oh do you need some help" you were going upstairs "Yes there is more in the car" he goes outside and Taehyung greets him he sees the presents and it was a lot "Well young love" he starts carrying it inside. Eventually after carrying everything Taehyung leaves. You and your dad were looking at the presents which were filling your whole room.

"That's a lot" you check the time it was 10 pm "Yeah should we open them?" He looks at you "Of course" you two laugh and start opening them. The gifts were mostly jewelry, designer clothes, and shoes. There was a knock "I'll go open that" your father says and heads downstairs. You finished organizing your gifts and the room was back all clean like before.

You hear a knock on your door "Can I come in?" You open it "Yes" Jungkook came in and sat on a chair beside your desk. "I got you your present here" he hands it to you and you open it. He smiles "Do you like it?" It was a moon necklace "It's so you can always be with your mother" you start crying and hug him. "I love it thank you."