░40░

"Be safe okay" he hugs you tightly "You know I'm always safe I'll be back okay" you two walk out of your room to head downstairs where your father was with Tan patiently waiting for Jungkook. You hug your father and see them leave.

"You two are together?" Jungkook smiles at the thought that you and he were finally a thing just that you two weren't out to your father or his mother. "Yes, we are" Tan started teasing him making him feel flustered. Their mission this time would be a little dangerous so you were at home worrying but decided to distract yourself by drawing random things and once you ran out of inspiration you went out to your backyard.

You sat on the hammock and started swinging yourself while observing the bright sky seeing the clouds. While listening to music as the time passed. Eventually, the sun was setting, and head back inside it wouldn't be until another hour for them to come back. You start preparing dinner for when they come food would be ready you felt the need to do it since you woke up late this morning and your father with Jungkook made breakfast while you were sleeping.

You finished and hear someone knocking you go and open it. You see Tan by himself and your smile faded. Had something happened to both of them your thoughts made you feel worried. Tan says the unexpected that Jungkook didn't make it your heart felt like it broke into pieces. You started crying and Tan knew he messed up he was just trying to pull a little prank.

Jungkook from afar was coming he had to park the car a block away he saw you crying in the doorway while Tan seemed to comfort you. He jogs to get to you guys "What happened princess why are you crying?" You look up and see Jungkook was standing there behind Tan you go to him and hug him while tears wouldn't stop coming out. While you were crying Tan, on the other hand, seemed scared Jungkook for sure would do something to him, or worse you would do something crazy knowing how you get.

"I thought you died" Jungkook makes you look up at him and wipes your tears "Why would I die?" You breathe in and out to properly talk so you wouldn't stutter "Well Tan said..." you look at Tan who was smiling awkwardly showing fear in his eyes. "See Jungkook she likes you," he said sarcastically you then figure out what he did. You go running to Tan and attack him throwing him punches Jungkook quickly ran to you and held you so you wouldn't hurt Tan badly.

"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't expect you to cry" he got on his knees Jungkook was back hugging you to calm you down. "I'll leave you two alone for doing this I promise to punish myself." After Tan left leaving you two alone to have some privacy he pats your back "I will never die I would never leave you alone now let's go in it's cold." After you, two ate you couldn't let go of him so you two cuddled on the couch. You were feeling better "What about my dad?"

"Oh he stayed I'll pick him up later he'll send me a message" you nod and continue watching tv. He later received the message around midnight he stands up and starts putting on his shoes. "I'll be back" he gives you a kiss then quickly leaves to go get your father. Once again you were alone but luckily this mission would be it for this month unless things got worse.

Someone knocked on the door catching you off guard it was loud you go open it with a smile did Jungkook perhaps forget the keys. "Jungkook you're..." it wasn't Jungkook your eyes widened it was Taehyung. "So you're with Jungkook" he chuckles you try closing the door but he blocks it. "We need to talk" he opens the door fully putting you on display "There's nothing to talk about," you say.

He tries approaching you but you backed away "Y/n come back to me. I love you and still do. Let me give you somewhere better to stay." You look him did he just "What are you trying to say that you think by giving me a better house than this will make me want to go with you. Taehyung I can afford a lot of houses that are more expensive than yours."

He grabs your wrist "Y/n stop trying to get hard to get." Your father and Jungkook were coming they quickly saw you and Taehyung. Jungkook got you out of his grip and pushed Taehyung "What the hell is wrong with you you're married leave Y/n alone" your father held Jungkook back. "Jungkook take Y/n with you I knew something like this would happen we're leaving here are the keys I'll meet you there with your mother now go."

Jungkook grabbed your hand and quickly you two got on the motorcycle "Y/n you can't leave me" Taehyung screamed you two disappeared from his view making him throw a tantrum. "Taehyung get yourself together before I get you arrested forget about Y/n you won't be able to find her anymore go back to your wife I'm sure she needs you after all the baby is coming soon." Taehyung's eyes widened "How did you know?" Your father smirks "I have my ways now leave or would you want me to go after your child but that'll be very low of me so up to you for the sake of my daughter I'll do anything so be careful Taehyung I'm sure your parents can't help you either."

Taehyung came back to his senses he might've not loved Bona or care for her at all but he loved his baby if he had to give you up that's what he would do then.