░16░

You and Taehyung were sitting on your couch at your place then your father came in with Jungkook behind him. Jungkook went to the kitchen while your father was quite surprised why Taehyung was here. "Dad we need to talk" your dad looks at Jungkook worriedly he sits down.

"Sir, I love your daughter do you approve of us being together" Jungkook came out of the kitchen and you all look at him he was scared like did he do something wrong he didn't even hear anything "What are you looking at? Oh please continue I'm leaving." He leaves and your father looks at Taehyung he clears his throat. "You want the truth or what you want to hear."

"The truth sir" he sighs "Okay I don't approve of your relationship at all." You look at your father disappointed "May I ask why sir" your father hums "Okay I'm not telling you to break up you guys do you but I don't approve because Taehyung you have a big status. Your parents do you think they'll approve of Y/n." You understood what he meant would they allow a daughter of a mafia if they were to find out your background to get with a big future Ceo.

"Taehyung you're gonna be the future Ceo think about it now if your parents are okay with it then I'll approve because then I'll for sure now she will be okay. Just one thing don't you dare hurt her you understand me." Taehyung nods "Yes I won't hurt her I promise you that." You and Taehyung smile you had thought you had to break up but no so you two were happy.

"Can I ask why Jungkook comes here often?" You look to the side your dad sees the way you played with your fingers and he responds. "He works for me I was close to his father my best friend who unfortunately passed away so I'm like his father figure." Taehyung then felt bad for even asking just because he was slightly jealous of how your father treats Jungkook compared to him. "Oh I'm sorry" your father stands up "No it's okay now see you some other time" your father lastly says then goes to his room.

"Well, that went well kind of," you say slightly letting out a chuckle. "If my parents don't approve I'll never break up with you you're my future now." He then remembers about his plan for tomorrow for your birthday he was going to surprise you. "Let's go since we've been going out for quite a while I want you to meet someone." You got worried but cheer yourself telling yourself it'll be fine.

You see he stops the car at a house he opens the door and grabs your hand. "This is my house" you were mesmerized by it. The house was big he opens the door and you go in to be greeted by a lady who seems to be in her mid-30s. "Hello, Mr. Kim welcome back home. Welcome, Ms. Y/n" she bowed down and you were surprised as to how she knows your name if it's your first time coming. She smiles and continues doing her job cleaning around the place.

"That's Ms. Park she's the maid of this house" you nod. "Okay I'll show you, someone, hopefully, they like you" he guides you to a door and then opens it he heads in first then you go in. You were expecting someone when you looked down to see a small dog sitting looking at you. "Y/n meet Yeontan" you smile and crouch down extending your arm to pet it the dog slowly approaches you and sniffs your hand he licks it and approaches you letting himself get carried by you.

You carried Yeontan and he started licking your face and you started laughing. Taehyung was surprised Yeontan usually doesn't get along with people only him, not even his parents and his past girlfriend. He had an ex who he went out with in sophomore year of high school but broke up due to her just leaving without a reason but told him they were over. You didn't know about that because you met him until senior year. So seeing you with Yeontan made him smile. Yeontan usually growled and barked nonstop when other people were trying to touch him.

"Okay, Yeontan let's leave Y/n alone so she can explore the house" he tries to take him from you, and Yeontan barks at him almost biting him. His eyes widened "Oh are you okay" you ask him and he was surprised at Yeontan's actions. "Yeah, I'm okay well since he doesn't want to leave your arms do you still want to check around."

"Of course I'll carry him it's no problem for me" Yeontan rested in your arms the whole time while Taehyung was showing you everywhere around. Yeontan fell asleep and Taehyung managed to get him out of your arms and took Yeontan to his room so he could peacefully sleep.

You stretch your arms waiting for him in the living room seeing the portrait on the wall of him and his parents. Taehyung comes back "I guess he likes you" you hug him "I mean I like him too probably more than you" you look up at him and he looked hurt. "I'm just playing" you softly kiss his lips. "I like you."

He then crashes his lips on yours he kissed you his hands securing you in place while your hands were on his neck your fingers running through his hair. He broke the kiss a string of saliva still connected you two his eyes were dark his lips move to your jaw you tilt your head giving him more access to your neck after marking you he placed his hand on the back of your nape and pulled you into another kiss.

He bit your lip and slipped his tongue inside your mouth he pressed you against the wall making you softly moan. He broke the kiss controlling himself before things got out of hand. You look at him his eyes filled with lust he backed away from you creating space between you two. He didn't want to cross the line he wanted you but just wasn't sure if you would want him and didn't want to rush you at all. Not knowing you wanted him as much as he wanted you.

"Taehyung I..." he looked at you waiting for what you were about to say until you were cut off by Ms. Park. "Dinner is served"