░9░

The weekend came by you were alone Jungkook and your father left so you were waiting for them to come back. Taehyung texted you saying that the play would occur on Monday to not forget it. You hear the door unlocking they both come in you hug your dad then Jungkook. Your father straight went into his room and locked himself exhausted he fell asleep.

You and Jungkook say good night to him you walk into your room with him. Once closing the door he jumps on your bed "Did you miss me?" You act trying not to show that you were worried. "No I didn't" he smiles "Really I didn't either" you glare at him. You then try to jump on him but he moves and you both end up falling on the floor he landed above you making you groan in pain he was squishing you.

He saw how you were hurt he quickly stood up and helped you up "Are you okay did I hurt you badly" he checks you "I'm fine and you didn't hurt me" he felt relieved he was getting scared you sat on your bed he kept at staring at you. "What are you looking at." He leans in and kisses you your eyes were wide open he pulls back "I'm sorry" you smile "Don't be it's fine" you pull him into a kiss he kisses you deeply and passionately. You wrap your arms around his neck bringing him down as you were laying down he hovered you.

He slowly starts kissing your neck leaving wet kisses you closed your eyes at the new feeling. He brought your shirt down a little he sucked on your collarbone you let out a moan and you two stare at each other. "Did that just come out of me" he laughs and helps you sit up.

"Is there a thing where you could do things as couples do? You know but not go out between friends?" He tilts his head then nods "Yeah are you talking about friends with benefits" you smile that was the word "Yeah that" he raises an eyebrow "Who are you planning to do that with?" He then realizes where this is going "Can it be with you but no feelings involved and when we find someone we like then it's over" he was doubtful that would mean you wouldn't precisely be with him but he agreed.

"Okay then I'll be your first in everything but we'll take things slow unless you decide you're ready to do what comes next after kissing." You agree and then you both fall asleep he was tired as well he spent the day with your father and it wore him out.

Since that day you both decided to be friends with benefits. A few months pass but not much occurred between you and Jungkook apart from some make-out sessions there was never really time. The play was a success those who participated got their extra credit and now more people were joining which was a good thing for the school.

So deep in thought, you were looking out the window when you felt a strong pair of arms on your waist. You hadn't realized Jungkook came in "I caught you" he whispered in your ear making you giggle. "You feel better" he smiles "Of course I'm used to what happened" last night they came back with blood-stained on their clothes you got worried thinking they were hurt but no they just needed answers and well they didn't get them so they had to resort to that.

Your father had to leave but told Jungkook to stay so here you guys are in your room. You were hesitant but let it out you wanted more to try more something different "Jungkook I want you" he hugs you tightly "I'm right here" you turn to face him "No I want to know what it is to be with you." He wasted no second and he connected his lips with yours you felt butterflies in you he walks over to the bed and breaks the kiss to lay you down.

Mature Content ahead

He hovered you and started kissing you once again the kiss was slow and passionate your hands roaming each other's bodies not getting enough of each other. You release a moan making him smirk within the kiss your hand travels down to his length he moans he places hickeys on your neck you tucked on his belt "Jungkook I can't wait anymore" he starts undressing "I can't either" you undress as well.

He hovers you his hardened cock touches you and you moan softly you kiss him he grabs his cock and rubs the tip on your clit causing you to whine. "Jungkook" he stopped with the teasing and enters you. He grunts in your ear as you closed your eyes slightly wincing in pain whimpering under him he stayed there giving you time to adjust knowing it's your first time he wasn't going to go overboard.

"Tell me if it hurts" you open your eyes "You can move" he slowly started to move he was huge you moaned in his ear it was painful at first but didn't want him to stop the pain immediately turned into pleasure. You could feel him moving in and out of you he felt good around you. "Jungkook faster" he started thrusting in you at a quicker pace making you arch your back.

You wrap your legs around his hips to make him go deeper he immediately found your spot "Jungkook" you scream your nails were going into his back for sure you were to leave scratches as he kept abusing your spot hitting it every time. He starts placing wet kisses on your neck up to your breast making you clench around him profanities leave his mouth you feel a knot forming on your lower abdomen. Your legs started shaking and you came over him.

He kept on thrusting deep into you he was close but it would take him a little more time "Are you okay should we stop?" You clench around him once again earning a moan out of him "No keep going" you purposely clench on him wanting to hear his moans "Y/n" he was close "You feel so good baby" he groaned and kissed you.

The new nickname made you feel some way as he kept on thrusting into you soon you started feeling the knot again. "I'm close again" a few more thrusts and you both came.

Mature Content over

He lands beside you "You did amazing you don't know much I've waited for this" he says then kisses you and brings you close to him. You admire him you touch his hair and lastly his lips. "Really." He stops himself from confessing to you. You call out his name "I'm just thankful I'm your first" you smile happy you did it with someone you trust.

Since that day during the day, you were the chaotic duo but during the night you both were lovers and would become one with no one knowing just you two making love.