░24░

It was almost time for Taehyung to come you were all ready you wore a black two-piece lingerie set you and you had your robe on. You hear the doorknob twisting and he comes in.

Mature Content ahead

"I'm back love" he walks over to you. He grabs your hand and walks you to the bed he dropped you and immediately hovered you. "I see you aren't tired" he brought his face close to yours and pressed his body against yours. You bite your lip when you felt his bulge rub over your clothed core. "How can I be tired when you helped me earlier. So will you take the lead today?" He places his soft lips on yours devouring the taste of your lips.

"Yes I'll take the lead" he smirks you flip him over you were on top until you got off him making him filled with curiosity. You let your robe fall off you as he stared at you from head to toe he bit his lip nodding. You grab him by his tie making him stand up you sat him on the chair surprisingly he did as you told him.

You sit on top of him "No touching okay" he obediently nods you grind your hips on his you start removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt he maintained eye contact his hooded eyes filled with lust his shirt fell to the side. You unhooked your bra and cup your breast he groaned at the sight and felt him grow harder under you.

"Please Y/n let me touch you" you smile and kiss him you put his hands behind the chair you quickly tie them with his tie and his eyes widened. "Y/n untie me" you get off and pulled down his pants along with his boxers his cock sprung out. "I don't think I can do that" you slowly started stroking him he moaned.

You picked up the pace jerking him faster "I'm close" he whispered he came all over your hand his heavy breathing turned you on even more. "Look at the mess you made" he was a mess under your touch whimpered here and there. You remove the rest of the lingerie set you had on if he was in charge he would've ripped it off you from the beginning. He was still trying to recover from his first orgasm but you pressed his tip over your slit.

"Y/n" he moaned trying to break free but he couldn't. You pressed his cock in you felt him go in deeper stretching your walls your mouth slightly opened a moan escaped your lips. He threw his head back as you started moving to ride him grinding your hips against his roughly. "Fuck Y/n" he hid his face in your neck while he continued to moan and whimper in your ear driving you to the edge.

Your legs tremble the knot on your stomach was getting tighter "Oh is my girl tired" you clenched around him squeezing his cock making him groan. "Cum with me" he moans unable to respond with a few more thrusts you cursed cuming on him he came after you. You untie him and stayed there trying to catch your breath his hands finally wrapped around your waist.

He was trying to get his breath back "You did well, love. I love you but we're not done" he started pounding in you from the bottom. Your breath hitched he roughly thrusted upwards making you moan in his ear. "Who's the one in charge?" Your eyes roll back as he kept on hitting your spot "You are" he smiles "Taehyung I'm close" he rubs your back "Go on cum" you released all over him he came in you after a few more thrusts. He holds you up and pulls out he carries you to the bed.

He cleans up the mess and cleans you up he covers you. Once again you were unconscious fast asleep. "I love you Y/n" he fell asleep beside you.

Mature Content over

The next morning Taehyung woke up he sighed and rubbed his sleepy eyes to fully wake up. He decided to not go in today for work he had to take care of you for going rough last night. He had a smile when his eyes landed on you peacefully sleeping.

He snuggled close to you. Your back facing him you move and slightly groan in pain he got worried. "Love are you okay" you hum and snuggled into the blanket he stood up and put on his sweats. He went to the bathroom to freshen up he thought that once he finished you would be awake but you were still asleep when he came out. He set the towel on the chair then went to your side of the bed to wake you up after all it was almost 1.

"Love wake up," he said softly caressing your cheek you slowly open your eyes. "Good morning" you smile "Good morning" you sit up covering yourself with the blanket. "How do you feel?" You chuckle seeing how worried he was "I'm okay a bit sore but don't worry."

"Let's get you freshen up" he runs to the bathroom and fills the tub up with bubbles he comes back and helps you up. He bathes you then changed you he constantly kept on running. "Taehyung I'm fine now I'll make breakfast well I guess lunch it's 1," you said standing up to show him you're okay he sits you on the bed "No I'll do it" he opens the door and Yeontan comes in "Yeontan stay with Y/n okay" he goes to you when you were about to say something Taehyung had already run to the kitchen you laugh and play with Yeontan.

After a while, you stand up and head there with Yeontan. Ms. Park was sitting on the couch "Mr. Taehyung didn't let me in the kitchen" you sit with her you two laugh. "He really loves you." You couldn't help but smile Taehyung comes "Okay let's eat. You as well Ms. Park" you all then eat together.