░27░

You spent the day with Jungkook at the beach it was really fun it was like how when you would go with your father, him, and his mom it brought back memories. You two were currently at an ice cream shop he knew. He said that it was good so you agreed to check it out. He ordered your favorite ice cream than his favorite you two sat down and started eating.

"This is good" he took a spoonful of yours to try it "See I told you. Want some?" You get some of his and it was out of this world. Your phone rings and it shows Taehyung's name. You answer it and stand up heading outside "Hey what's up" he saw you from afar "Where are you?" You tell him the name of the place "Oh do you think I can join." You look back and see Jungkook waving at you showing you his bunny smile.

"I mean yeah are you here" you start looking around and see him coming he was dressed casually you hang up. "Did you have fun with him? You hug him "Yeah come on let's go in my ice cream is melting." He follows after you and you take a seat together Jungkook's smile faded.

"Why is he here?" Jungkook asked, "He tagged along does it bother you?" Jungkook nods his head "No I have no problem but if you were bringing someone you could've told me so I could've brought someone as well." He said his voice almost low "I'm sorry I could leave if you want" Taehyung said "No it's fine I was about to drop her off, either way, you guys enjoy I'll be leaving then" he stands up and starts heading out.

You stand up until Taehyung grabbed your wrist "Where are you going?" You see Jungkook reaching his motorcycle "I have to thank him for today I'll be back" you free your wrist and run outside "Jungkook!" You scream he looks back fixing his helmet "Thank you for today it was fun" you hug him he saw Taehyung staring and hugged you back fast then let you go to not create problems between you two. "Drive safely" he gets on his motorcycle "Yeah I will bye take care of yourself."

He then leaves you go back in Taehyung was eating your ice cream. You take a seat "So how was your work? What do you eat for lunch?" He couldn't even answer you bombed him with a lot of questions. "Work was as always stressful but this time it wasn't much and for lunch, I ate with a few of the people on my floor." He didn't mention anything about Bona and the bad thing was you didn't even notice if he was hiding anything.

You two finish up and head home he seemed to be out of it you then started noticing something else must've happened. "You're hiding something?" He looks at you like if he's been caught "What no I'm not" you see Yeontan and pick him up. "Fine then don't tell me" you go to Yeontan's room and close the door behind you. You started playing with Yeontan while Taehyung sat on the couch mad at himself for not being able to tell you.

You were upset it's not like whatever he had to say would make you mad but since he won't say you ignored it. After a while, Yeontan fell asleep you were exhausted the ocean made you tired so you got out of the room to go shower. Once out of the room, you meet Taehyung's gaze from where he was sitting on the couch you ignored him and head into your shared bedroom to get to the bathroom.

You took a nice long warm bath. "Mr. Kim go talk to her if not things will get difficult" he knew Ms. Park was right and he didn't want to ruin what you two had. "Okay I will" he heads to the room he changed into his pajamas and then waited for you on the bed. You put on a see-through short black lace nightgown you had your black underwear under it.

You check yourself on the mirror, it was pretty, showed your cleavage, the material was soft, and it was new so you put it on plus it was hot. You come out and Taehyung looked at you from head to toe you jump on the bed and face down away from him. He gulped your gown went up showing your ass he closes his eyes to calm himself before anything he wanted to talk about. "Y/n, love" his hand was rubbing your back but you push it away and grab the bed sheets to cover yourself and close your eyes to sleep.

"Y/n please stop ignoring me" you shift a little still not facing him giving him your back "You're not getting anything tonight so don't even think about it." He simply nodded he stood up and grabbed his coat leaving the room. You started falling asleep when he comes back inside precisely wherever he went took him 30 minutes. He goes to your side of the bed you open your eyes and he had a little cake from your favorite place you liked so much you couldn't resist but still held your ground.

"Y/n please don't be mad at me I'm sorry I'll tell you what happened. I should've never kept it to myself. Today Bona came to my office she had some pictures of you and Jungkook she must've followed you and in the pictures, it looked like you two kissed and were naked in the water but right away I could tell all of that wasn't true. So I kicked her out that's what happened I didn't say anything because I thought you would be upset. I mean you are but not because of that."

You sit up and get the cake "That's it look if you're worried that I'll get mad at you for talking to Bona I won't okay I understand she's your first love but I have no problem with it. Just don't hide things from me." He sits beside you "So you aren't mad" you shake your head and start eating the cake "No I'm not maybe a little" you put the cake aside.

"Why what is it?" You didn't answer him now you were just teasing him continuing to give him the silent treatment "Y/n talk to me please" he hovered you and started placing kisses on your neck to make you say something. "Love, what did I do wrong please I want to hear your voice. You were just talking a few minutes ago." You close your eyes and bite your lip to not moan out his name he sucked on your neck immediately finding your spot.

"Since you want to be like that then I'll make you talk" you stop him you just wanted to provoke him not only he wanted you. You wanted him as well "I'm not mad okay you did nothing wrong" you bring him closer and whisper in his ear "I want you Kim Taehyung."