░5░

It was the weekend you wake up to the smell of delicious homemade cookies your father made. You brush your teeth, wash your face, then quickly head downstairs. You saw them there on the counter you were about to get one when your father smacks your hand.

"No those aren't for you" you were holding your hand "Then for who" he points to the neighbors "It's for Jungkook and his mom go take them please" you try to make a deal "Only if I can get one" your father sighs "Yeah okay I mean I was going to make more" you go put your shoes and head to their house. You knock on the door and Ms. Jeon opens it she invites you in. "Good morning here my father made these." She smiles "Thank you" she saw the way you were looking for something.

"Jungkook is upstairs still sleeping in his room you can go wake him up" you excuse yourself and run upstairs. You jump on his bed but he didn't move at all. You crawl under the covers and hover him your body pressed against his you hug him. He opens his eyes you look at him "Peek a boo" he smiles "What are you doing here" he hugs you back "I brought cookies my father made" his eyes widened "Really" he pushes you off and heads to the restroom to brush his teeth.

You sit and once he comes out of the bathroom he heads downstairs you go after him once arriving at the kitchen he was eating the cookies with his mom. "This is so good." You then head back to your house your father was finishing with the new cookies you and he start eating them and watch TV. You two later went out your father took you to watch a movie you wanted to watch.

You come out of the theater like nothing your dad thought you would come out scared but no on the contrary you came out laughing. "You weren't scared?" You shake your head "No that's nothing" he then saw how you would do good in being with the mafia but he moved that out of his head. "You want to visit your mom?"

You both first bought flowers then head to the graveyard you see her grave it was all nice with lots of flowers you place yours down. "Hi, mom" your father hugs you. You wait in the car after you were done letting your dad talk to your mom. You receive a message from Jungkook saying he'll come over once you guys are back you say okay then your father came in.

You slept on the ride home arriving home you weren't exhausted anymore but you had forgotten about Jungkook coming over you quickly head to the roof. You sat on the roof of your house looking up at the moon among the stars. You remember what your father said that when you miss your mom to look at the moon she's right there along with you following you every step of the way.

Jungkook rang on the doorbell excited your dad opened the door and let him in. He goes to your room but you weren't there he heads running downstairs. "Where's Y/n?" your father points up to the ceiling Jungkook looks up but then looks at him confused. "Did something bad happened to her? Omg did she die?" Jungkook got worried and your father started laughing at what came out of Jungkook's mouth.

"She's on the roof she didn't die" Jungkook then felt embarrassed "Oh I thought she died that's why you were pointing up as in up in the sky you know what I'll be going" Jungkook leaves and climbs up the roof he sees your figure sitting peacefully watching the lit-up sky filled with stars. You look back hearing a sound just to see Jungkook "Hey what's wrong?" He asked seeing how you seemed gloomy.

You pat the seat beside you he sits next to you. "Nothing much I just miss my mom that's it but she's there so I'm better," you say pointing at the moon he looks up to it. You rest your back against his chest you two started connecting the stars creating images then finding constellations. After a while you get up heading down you see Jungkook still sitting down not getting up "Are you coming?"

He smiles "I'll be there in a minute" you get off and head to your room while Jungkook talked to your mom. "I promise I'll make Y/n happy." He stands up and climbs down he sees you laying on your bed on your phone. He jumps on you catching you off guard you push him off the bed "That's what you get you did the same to me this morning." He stands up "But I didn't do it that hard" you glare at him.

He sits next to you "Y/n do you like me?" He saw the way you're face was of like are you serious. "Of course I like you how can I not." Your dad comes in with some snacks "Hey there you two don't stay up too late I know it's the weekend but sleep early it'll only help you in the future." You both nod obediently your father then said good night and left to sleep since he was exhausted and usually sleeps early.

You and Jungkook were laying down together on your bed but far away from each other. "Jungkook why are you all the way over there?" He looks at you "Just because" he was away because his mind kept going to places especially with the scenes that came on the movie you two were watching "Come on let's cuddle" he then scoots over you both start cuddling embracing each other.

"Did I tell you what happened this week" you shake your head saying no and look up at him "You know Soohyun right" you nod "Omg you should've seen in class he fought with his girlfriend making a scene and it got so chaotic?" That night you both stayed up for a little gossiping about the things that occurred until you both fell asleep.