░30░

You stop eating and face him "Yes I slept with him 4 years ago he was my first if that's why you're asking." He stood up and went to you he got on his knees beside you "I'm sorry I shouldn't have screamed at you please forgive me."

You sigh " Fine now let's just continue eating" he stands up and takes a seat after eating you checked on Yeontan. Once it was time to sleep you head into your room Taehyung waited for you he then stood up and approached you. He cupped your face before he did anything he asked for permission. "Can I" your eyes met his "Yes you can" his lips met yours his hands go down your waist and pulls you closer he picked you up and placed you on the bed with him on top of you.

Mature Content ahead

His hand went under your shirt you gasp feeling his cold hand against your skin he removes his clothes along with yours. He places himself he kisses your forehead then enters you making you moan his name. Your moans got louder as he thrusted in you roughly going deeper just the way you liked it your legs wrapped around his waist allowing him to go deeper constantly hitting your spot.

You held onto him scratching his back making him groan. Your boobs bounced up and down he started sucking on them giving attention to one then the other making you arch your back "Mmh Taehyung" you clenched on him "Y/n" he buried his face on your neck he was close. He then placed kisses on your neck.

"Taehyung I'm close" he kisses you "Go ahead cum" you came all over him you closed your eyes he then twitched inside you and he came in you feeling him full you up. Your eyes roll back in pleasure he then pulls out he cleans you up and you both fall asleep exhausted in each other's arms.

Mature Content over

The next morning you two were normal again all happy. After you two showered together you lay back down he brought you breakfast in bed. "Here you go, love, I'm sorry for being immature yesterday" you smile "It's okay but you also have to apologize to Jungkook ." He agrees then starts feeding you and you laugh.

You went back to sleep while he went to Jungkook's house he knocked on the door Jungkook opens it and invites him in. "What brings you here you didn't hurt her did you" he takes a seat on the couch "No of course not Jungkook I came here to apologize to you actually. I'm sorry for the way I acted I've just been under so much stress and it just came out please forgive me."

"Did Y/n forgive you?" He nods "Yes we made up" he sighs you must really be in love to not notice his behavior changes Jungkook knew he was hiding something "If she forgave you then I'll forgive you too but don't ever scream at her like that I don't care whether you're stressed or mad don't take it out on her if her father finds out you would be dead."

"Yeah, I understand I'll be going" Jungkook guides him out Taehyung then goes pay a visit to his parent's house. "Sweetie, what brings you here where's Y/n?" His mother asked "She's resting at home" she then got excited "Is she pregnant?" He was sad to ruin his mother's happiness "No she isn't. Where's father?" She points to his office "He's in there working as usual" he goes to him walking inside his father looks up at him. "What brings you here son?

"I have a question?" His father puts his full attention on him "What is it? Is Y/n pregnant" he shakes his head "No she isn't my question is about Bona why did she leave without saying anything apparently you have something to do with it." He clears his throat "Why do you still love her?" He stayed quiet his father chuckles "She's a gold digger she doesn't love you she only used you didn't you see how much money you wasted on her. So I told her to stay away from you."

"She isn't a gold digger" his father was disappointed "You still don't see why all of a sudden you're all on about her your priority is Y/n you'll be marrying her soon so don't do anything stupid she's been a great person to you and has helped the company don't you dare go back to that Bona." His mother was hearing and enters the room "Listen to your father sweetie Bona isn't a great person."

Taehyung just simply stood there quietly consuming everything they said unfortunately he was catching feelings again for Bona after the kiss he couldn't stop thinking about her unless he was with you she instantly disappeared. Of course, he loved you but Bona was slowly consuming him he then leaves back to his place.

Once hearing your voice he hugs you picking you "Let's play video games" he brings you down "Of course anything you want." You two started playing in the gaming room. You two played each game having fun "Ha I won" you scream all excited he high fives you. "Let me win at least once" you shake your head and then wrap your arms around his neck "No I can't you know I'm competitive" he smiles and wraps his arms around your waist.

"That's right you are that's what I like about you" you hum and pin him on the pool table he smirks "If I win you have to do what I want but if you win then I will do whatever you want." He smiled "Really so if you win what would I have to do" you grab him by the belt and bring him in a kiss "You'll see, love" you then walk to your side and leave him there.

"You better not back out" you start off "Taehyung you know I never back out so be careful."