░44░

After a long day, you two arrive at home you were in the mood you back hug Jungkook and he looked at you through the mirror "What's on your mind princess?"

Mature Content ahead

"I want you." He was taken aback "On your knees since you wanted me on my knees earlier" you do as he says. You unbuckle his belt you start palming his hard cock you slowly start stroking it his breath uneven while you licked his precum dripping off his tip. "Yeah just like that" he held your hair up in a ponytail you swirl your tongue around his cock making him whimper he loved your mouth. You bobbed your head fast earning a moan from him he closed his eyes throwing his head back unable to keep eye contact with you.

"Fuck Y/n" you caressed his balls while trying to take him all in you gag as he hit the back of your throat he was huge. He slowly started thrusting his hips forward making you gag you try your best to take him in he started going quicker he held your head in place making it easier for him as he thrusted a tear rolled down your cheek "You're doing great princess" he wipes it you feel him twitch "I'm cumming" he came in your mouth and you swallowed it. He smiled and touched your lips "That's my good girl."

He starts removing his shirt and lays down you look at him. He puts his hands in the back of his head "Ride me I want you to fuck me" his words turned on a switch your dominant side kicked in you stripped out of your dress his eyes never left yours. You get on top of him his cock was proudly standing again you rub his sensible tip and he was a moaning mess under you.

"I barely touched you and you're moaning" you smirk positioning yourself a loud satisfied moan escaped both of you as he entered you. He was stretching you out you hold onto his shoulders while he gripped your hips you start riding him. "Fuck Y/n yes faster" he threw his head back the way your walls squeezed him and your warmth made him lose his mind. You moan as his cock hits your spot going in deeper "Make me cum in your pretty cunt princess."

You fastened your hips on his length he squeezed your ass he grunted "Mmh yes you feel so good" he whispers you moan his grunts and whimpers turned you on even more. He closes his eyes the pleasure was too much for him "Princess I'm close" you feel him twitch and feel him cum inside you. Your tired body lands on his "Come on princess don't tell me you're tired" his cocky smile was plastered on his face.

He sits up slowly he starts pounding in you from the bottom "Wait Jungkook" he slows down "Should I continue" you clenched on him "Yes" he wraps his arms around your waist and holds you down and starts thrusting at a fast pace you gasp and hold onto him. You kiss his neck and leave hickeys you feel the knot forming "I'm close Jungkook" you whine while you coated his cock with your cum making him moan he releases inside you. He pulls out and lays you down seeing you exhausted "I love seeing you like this. Are you on a pill princess?"

You shake your head "No I'm not" his eyes widened "Oh you should've told me...I could've used protection...What if you get pregnant you said you didn't want children yet" he was worried he didn't want to upset you "Jungkook it's okay don't worry. I want to have your kids." He then smiled he leaned in to kiss you.

"On all fours princess," he says and you obeyed him your dominant side leaving he spreads your legs and comes in between them he grabbed you by the hair "Want me to fill you up, to breed you all night until your womb is full with my cum, until your cunt is leaking is that what you want?" his words sent shivers through your whole body. You moan as he spanked you "Yes I want that let me have your children" you couldn't stop moaning with each spank your moans grew louder.

"Jungkook" he loved your moans "Look at you a mess" his hands run on your wet folds. He slid his two fingers in your mouth you suck on them with your saliva he used it to lubricate his cock. He rubs his cock against your folds making you whine you weren't to beg but the thought of him filling you up made you impatient "Please Jungkook."

"Beg princess use your words" you nod making him smirk "Please I want you in me to fill me up with your thick cum" he smiled "As you wish" without wasting any time he slammed his cock in you. He held you in place "You feel so good" he said as he started pounding at a rough pace inside you. His thrust perfectly hit your spots "More" he slows down "What you say princess louder" only moans came out. You couldn't form words "Faster please more" your legs started shaking you felt the knot forming again.

"I'm close" you clenched on him "Cum" you came a few more thrusts he shot his seeds in you. He pulled out and turned you over making you lay on your back he spreads your legs and smirks "Look at you clenching on air" he brought his mouth to your cunt his tongue drove you insane making you arch your back after licking all your juices he positioned himself once again. You could feel his cock disappearing in you going deep inside your womb he sucked on your nipples giving them the attention they needed.

He pounded into you his balls hitting your folds you started shaking under him "My good girl you take me in so well. The way your cunt takes my cock so well I love it" he kisses you. The room filled with moans and skin slapping you scratch his back as you came without warning. He loaded his juices inside you making you arch your back and mouth open he pulled out you both try to catch your breaths. He saw how both your juices were dripping on your thighs.

"We aren't done until you keep it in."

Mature Content over