░22░

Taehyung was trying to reach your phone currently you two had woken up so he was cuddling you until you grabbed your phone and started reading this series that updated once a week so you quickly checked it.

"Pay attention to me please" he whispered then placed wet kisses on your shoulder you turn off your phone then get on top of him pinning his hands above his head "Didn't I pay attention to you all night" he smiles you let him go. You get off him and put your clothes on he placed his hands behind his head observing you. Since you moved in it was always fun he never got bored of you but during the night you two were wild always had things going on you two were just very intimate. "Come on you have to dress up. Today is the press conference" he sits up.

You two head to shower you dress formally this time you weren't going to go in a dress you wore a suit instead some long straight black pants, a cropped white button shirt, and lastly a blazer matching Taehyung's he comes out in his suit. You fix his tie and he had a smirk plastered on his face. "What" he pulls you closer "You in this fit you look classy and sexy."

"Thank you and you as well" You grab his belt and pull him into a kiss the kiss turned into a rough one you two stop when you hear a knock. "Mr. Kim it's almost time" you fix your hair "Okay thank you, Ms. Park, for reminding me." You exit the room together you quickly say bye to Yeontan "I'll be back soon you'll see me on tv" Yeontan barked and you and Taehyung leave together.

You see the place is packed with people but surprisingly many young ladies were holding up banners. "Why are they holding that?" Taehyung looks over "Well I have fans who wouldn't like a young handsome to be Ceo" you nod. The car parked and you two got out it was a private area so no one would run up to you guys, after all, there were lots of bodyguards.

His parents greet you once inside the building. "Are you ready son" he clears his throat "Of course I am I have my lovely girlfriend here who makes me feel the need to not be nervous or afraid" you couldn't help but smile. His mom just kept on glaring at you until she smiled "You look stunning Y/n" she compliments you "Oh thank you shall we go" she was trying to warm up to you but she had Bona in mind that was the person she wants for Taehyung.

You walk to where you hear cheers and see many flashes his father goes up first he talks about a few things until he mentions Taehyung. "The new Ceo Kim Taehyung" you hug him and he kisses your cheek then goes to where his father was at people cheered and clapped. You clap feeling proud of him Taehyung gave a few words and answered questions that were being asked. You freeze upon hearing your name.

"May I present as well Kim Taehyung's girlfriend L/n Y/n" his mom cheered for you and told you to go up. You slowly go up and stand next to Taehyung you saw many smiles but you were barely able to see them there were so many flashes of the cameras taking pictures every second. You thought to yourself how do celebrities deal with this. Taehyung pulls you closer to him and you two start posing.

After it finishes you two then start leaving you check your phone and saw you were trending on the internet you thought in a bad way but no there were many compliments of how you two are a match made in heaven, have good fashion styles, and so on. Your father said it was okay if you were to reveal yourself to the world that it wouldn't put him at risk so it was all good.

You two were heading into your car Taehyung opened the door for you when a bunch of young ladies came running to you guys "Ms. Y/n here please accept this" you were hesitant it was a bouquet but you took them "Thank you" she was in shock you accepted them "Oh my God she took them Y/n you're so beautiful you two are a power couple" Taehyung smiled.

"Well, ladies we have to get going goodbye," Taehyung says and they leave while you two get in and head home. From afar you two were being watched "Taehyung I see you've moved on we'll see about that."

You throw yourself on the couch once arriving home Yeontan jumped on you. Ms. Park showed something to Taehyung he then runs to you "Y/n look" he shows you a video and it was Yeontan barking wiggling his tail excited seeing you pop on the tv screen when you two were revealed.

"We have the number one fan here at home" you two play with Taehyung until you three fell asleep exhausted. It was late Ms. Park carried Yeontan to his room. She woke up Taehyung and he then carried you to the room to let you sleep peacefully on the bed.

His phone rang and he answered "Did you miss me I'm back love" he hung up and blocked the number. He let it go and went to sleep beside you.  The next morning he woke up early he let you sleep in peace. He had to go to his office and now he would start working all day and be back home quite late. Before leaving he kissed your cheek then left.

After he took the place he was always busy he was always filled with stress one month passed. You would go to the company and drop his lunch by seeing you would uplift his mood and do better.