░33░

"It's because he likes you. Y/n he would take a bullet for you do you not see he loves you." You couldn't believe it "Maybe he does but who am I with? I'm with you so..." he interrupts "Who are you choosing him or me?" You facepalm yourself  "Taehyung" he stood up and grabbed your wrist "Who are you choosing answer me right now" he was hurting you. "Taehyung you're hurting me" he didn't care you get out of his grip. You couldn't do it anymore you start heading out the door "If you step out I won't care what happens to you" he really thought you would go back to him you leave and head to your house.

You walked your way there luckily nothing happened you go inside to your surprise you see your father and Jungkook talking still awake. "Princess, what happened? Wait are alone did you walk this late at night?" Your father asked worried he started checking you "Um yes I did walk but I'm okay and we had an argument." Jungkook was worried about how you walked all the way here he was mad.

"So Taehyung let you go what is wrong with him do you know anything could've happened on your way here" your father started crying "Dad please don't cry I'm fine." He hugs you "You're staying here you're not going back to him Jungkook stay with her tonight make sure she doesn't leave."

"But dad" he went to his room you and Jungkook sat on the couch "Was it because of me if it is I can fix it" you grab his hand "No it's fine we'll just calm down and wait tomorrow" he stands up "Come on you have to sleep it's late" you two walk upstairs and go in your room. You change into your pajamas while he fixed the bed he tucked you in. "Sleep well don't worry tomorrow I'll let you go without your father knowing okay" you nod.

He could've taken you from Taehyung but he wasn't going to take advantage of your argument with him he preferred that you and Taehyung make up to talk it out. Taehyung couldn't sleep because she got worried but he didn't want to face you. He didn't know if you were okay so he drove to your house from the window he saw you peacefully sleeping. Jungkook had already left for his house so he wasn't there. Taehyung sees that you're safe and leaves back home.

After that incident a week passed you two weren't talking you hadn't gone back to him. You went to a meeting with your father this time you were interested and not bored. After the meeting, Jungkook goes to you. "Are you hungry? I'll take you out to eat" you hold onto him and mess his hair up "Will you pay" he nods "Yes I will" your father smiled seeing you two close again. "Y/n why can't you just accept Jungkook."

"You did what" Taehyung's father screamed "So you're telling me just because you got jealous you argued with Y/n and apart from that you let her walk out that late." He punches the wall making Taehyung flinch "Something could've happened to her get out I don't want to see you" Taehyung leaves the room. His father called you while you were eating with Jungkook. You answer it "Yes Mr. Kim."

"Are you okay?" You look at Jungkook "Yes I am why" he felt relieved "I just wanted to say I'm sorry Y/n for Taehyung's actions." You hum "Oh okay" he knew you were now hesitant in going back to him. "Well enjoy the rest of your day sorry for bothering you."

"No, it's okay enjoy your day as well." Jungkook took a bite of his burger "Who was it?" You show him "Taehyung's father he apologized." He was confused "Isn't he supposed to apologize not his father" you smile "Forget about it now let's see who finishes first" he stops you "No no more competing while eating if I recall during high school you almost choked." You laugh remembering Taehyung saw you two together he didn't interrupt you guys.

After finishing you head back to your house Taehyung was waiting outside "I'll leave you two alone" Jungkook says and leaves for his house. He got on his knees "Y/n I'm sorry please forgive me. Please don't leave me" you make him stand up "How can I know it won't happen again" he grabs your hand "I promise it won't happen again."

He hugs you and you two made up just like that he kissed you and you kissed him back Jungkook shook his head "Y/n why did you become so dumb? Are you really that in love to not see through him?" he started praying for you to not get hurt. Unfortunately, it wouldn't work Taehyung had already a secret and you couldn't even figure it out. His parents and he came back later when your father was home to properly apologize to your father and you.

A few days pass he went to work as usual you told him you couldn't bring him lunch since you were going to go with your father to visit your mother he understood. He ended up calling someone else. Rachel went to deliver a folder to Taehyung after lunch was over. She was about to open the door when it opens just to see Bona in front of her Bona fixed her hair and shirt she smiled and left.

Rachel understood what happened she went in "Taehyung what the hell was she doing here" he was looking at the computer screen "Don't worry about it" she throws the folder on his desk "You're really an asshole Y/n should've never forgiven you. I'll tell her myself what you've been up to" he looks up "No you won't if you say anything to her you're fired understood" she scoffs. Her job was the only way she was able to pay her rent she needed the job. "What happened to you, I thought you loved Y/n, you're marrying her soon, and you are cheating on her."

"I do love her Bona doesn't mean anything just keep your mouth shut" she leaves upset. That was his secret the time you two were on a break the day Rachel didn't go to work since then he's been doing it with Bona behind your back. Bona was just a replacement she didn't know that though she thought she was being chosen but no Taehyung doesn't love her.

Who do you love? || KTH & JJK || ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara