░26░

It was the weekend you would hang out with Jungkook you dressed up and come out of the room. "Love wake up you'll be late for work" you wake him up. It's been a day since the incident of Bona's appearance but so far nothing has happened.

He opens his eyes and sits up he kisses your cheek "Good morning gorgeous" you smile and he goes to take a shower. After he finishes he changes into his suit you help him with his tie. "Have fun okay don't worry about bringing lunch today" he says you hug him. "I'll see you later then" he kisses you as if it was his last.

You then walk out the door and go to Jungkook's house. First, you stop by to check on your father he constantly left you messages saying how he was doing. He wasn't home you go knock on Ms. Jeon's door. She opens it and greets you with a hug she told you where your father was and then Jungkook comes downstairs.

He hugs you "Ready" you hug him back filled with excitement. "You already know let's go" you two walk out and stood there. "Okay um, where do we go?" He asks and you two stare at each other "You didn't plan anything?" He shakes his head I mean how can you forget he's Jungkook he does things as it happens doesn't really plan anything that's why it's fun.

"Okay then I'll show you a place" he grabs your hand then lets it go once reaching the motorcycle he puts on his helmet and gets on. He gets the extra helmet and pulls you close to him "Your father isn't home so you won't get in trouble" he states while he puts your helmet on. That extra helmet he's had just for you no one else has used it he hadn't let anyone ride with him except you.

You get on "Hold on tight" you hold onto him the wind felt nice you were slowly letting your arms up until on a bump you quickly wrapped your arms around him trying not to fall off making him smile. You both arrive he helps you down you could see the whole city since it was daytime it wasn't as bright as it would've been at night.

"This is my place I come here to clear my head" you were smiling processing everything you took some pictures. "It's beautiful now come here" you grab him and you both take a few selfies. He was happy until he remembered he to that place when you two had ended what you guys had so you can be with Taehyung. Those memories made his happiness turn into sadness you see his smile drop and stare blankly at the scenery.

"Hey what's wrong?" You tap him and he shakes those negative thoughts away "Huh nothing I'm good remember the place we used to go where we jumped the fence." You nod "Yeah that place got destroyed so this is why I come here" you didn't even know that had happened all your memories were in that place but now they are gone. You two were there for a while observing everything taking in the fresh air.

He grabs your hand "Come on I know another place" you two get on the motorcycle it was a place nearby you see the beach that's where he was taking you. You get off and he walks after you the waves were calm there was no one else it was perfect. "Come on" he starts taking off his shirt "But I don't have extra clothes" he removes his jeans you look to the side just to then look back he had shorts under.

"I have extra clothes in the bag so don't worry my mom packed it with clothes for me and you" he opens the bag he hands you some shorts and a shirt when going to water places you never really liked bathing suits only shirts and shorts which he knew. "Go ahead and change I won't look okay" you then start removing your clothes while he just stared at the ocean patiently waiting not even taking a look at you until you said you were done. After you finished changing you jumped on him. "There I'm ready" he gave you a piggyback ride walking straight to the water.

"It's cold" you shivered and he continued "Hey Jungkook we're going to the deep I don't know how to swim" you hold onto him not trying to be taken by the water. He turns around and comes back closer to the shore "Okay we'll be here" he then splashed you with water. "Hey" you started splashing him and ran away laughing. He then chased you and wrapped his arms around you he picked you up and sank you to the water. You come out and catch your breath laughing and wipe your face he laughed with you the water wasn't as cold as in the beginning you two played games in there.

Taehyung came into his office after a successful meeting he sat down and saw it was lunchtime. He was about to get up when someone knocked. He started thinking to himself could it be you "Come in" he says loud and clear. The door opens to reveal Bona there. "Hey sweetie" she closed the door behind her. He rolled his eyes his mood was now ruined "What do you want?"

She takes a seat on the couch "What can't I come where's your so-called girlfriend" he didn't answer her. "Did you know she's with some guy" he hums "Yes I do it's her best friend" she smirked and stood up to approach his desk and places pictures on his desk. "If they are best friends why are they kissing and swimming naked holding onto each other did they perhaps do it in the water" he sees the pictures but instead of reacting the way she expected he laughed.

"That's just the angle they aren't kissing and they aren't naked you can see they both have clothes now please leave." She got quite upset and started spewing nonsense that turned out to be somewhat true. "They slept together did she never tell you if she's been with someone" he then starts remembering how he wasn't your first and he didn't mind that but now he was curious as to who it was. "So that doesn't mean anything we slept together as well a long time ago so what are you trying to say."

"I'm just saying that keep an eye on her and you'll see those two are not just friends they are more than that see you later, love. You'll find out the truth later." She walks out and now Taehyung was worrying if she was right but he knows you wouldn't do such things so he let it go.