░7░

You were sitting on Jungkook's bed waiting for him to finish showering he comes out with just a towel wrapped around his waist he then sees you then screams. "What the hell are you doing here?" You look out the window "What you have done the same now don't worry change I won't peek hurry up we have to be at school in a few more minutes."

He gets his clothes "I mean I don't mind if you peek" you throw him a pillow and he quickly changes. "Okay, there you can look" you look at him and see his hair all wet you walk over to him and sit him on the bed you grabbed his towel, and dry his hair. He felt himself blushing "Okay there let's go. Oh wait can I borrow your hoodie" he nods and points to his closet "Go ahead pick one." You go in there and come out with one in your hand you remove yours to his surprise you weren't wearing the uniform shirt under you were just in your bra he then turns around and you put on his hoodie.

"Well, aren't you supposed to have the shirt on" you smile "No it's more comfortable like this and I only do it sometimes not every day." He gets his bag and you both eat breakfast that his mother made. You both arrive at school early you two were talking until the girl who is known for having a crush on him approaches you two as if you were friends with her.

Jungkook didn't like her especially after finding out how she talks about you he just never liked her the only person he likes is you not as a friend if not as a lover. She started touching Jungkook trying to hold his arm. You just look at her and then at Jungkook who is about to blow he removes her hand aggressively "Don't touch me" he says in a scary tone you've never heard before he grabs your hand and takes you with him.

"Are you okay?" he smiles "Of course I am" you two walk in the field until he saw two people making out you saw them "You know what let's go somewhere else" he grabs your hand and you walk with him. You pass by Taehyung and you wave at him he waves back then continued talking to his friends.

Jungkook he's liked you for a long time his feelings are strong but since he knows about you not wanting relationships he's never talked about it. He once tried to suggest being friends with benefits but you were probably not gonna want to do that so he dropped that idea.

The bell rings you two go in "Hey Mr. Kim" He smiles "Hi I see you two are back together you weren't here yesterday. At least Y/n wasn't alone" Jungkook then got confused could you have probably found someone to replace him. "Go to your seats the first to finish of you two gets a price" both of you got excited and the competitiveness kicked in.

Once the teacher explained to everyone the assignment he handed the assignment and you two immediately started working on it while others were still processing what Mr. Kim explained. Time passes you then put your pencil down "Done" Jungkook then put his pencil down he finished a few seconds after you. You both hand it in patiently you wait for it to be correct and your price was a ring pop.

You open it Jungkook just looked at you admiring you. You grab his hand and place the ring pop on his finger "There it's for you. Remember you're mine" Mr. Kim calls you to his desk and you go. Jungkook couldn't stop smiling and looked at the ring pop he was whipped for you. He then eats it while you then come back with both your papers all corrected. You got an A you hand him his and he sees he got an A as well.

"You did well. Good girl" Jungkook said then he pats your head and the good girl sent shivers through your whole body. During lunch, Taehyung approaches you Jungkook then lets you two talk. "Y/n can you help me with the script after school" you were hesitant because you couldn't stay today. "Can we do it at your place?" He shakes his head saying no "We can't what about yours?" I mean he was coming over for the script it's not like your father would kill him for that right it's for school.

The only boy he allows is Jungkook he'll understand you say hoping it won't go wrong. "Yeah, we can do it at my place." He thanks you and leaves he didn't want to do it at his place because his parents wouldn't allow it they only allow one person who you haven't met yet. Jungkook runs to you out of nowhere he chokes you and your eyes widened he then wraps his arm around your shoulder.

"What the hell Jungkook" he smiles you try to punch him but he blocks it his quick reflexes weren't a joke. Once the bell rings Jungkook went to the restroom and you waited for him in the hall. "Y/n when will you stop talking to Jungkook can't you see I have dibs on him how come everyone understands that but you" you roll your eyes "What are we in elementary to be having dibs on something he's not yours get that through your head he's my best friend."

Everyone then started gasping I mean you were right "You can't be talking," she says you smile "Really and you think you can" she then smirks evilly. "Says the one who doesn't have a mother" you were about to say something when you remembered something. You started panicking remembering how when you were small kids bullied you for not having a mother you look away and walk away with tears in your eyes.