░19░

Mature Content ahead

Taehyung smiled "I'm never tired" he then stood up grabbing you by your waist he kisses you passionately. The kiss becomes sloppy he removed your robe then he tapped your leg indicating to jump you jump and wrap your legs around his waist he holds you and pressed you against the nearest wall. He went down to your neck leaving wet kisses making you gasp as he started grinding on you feeling his boner the friction giving you pleasure.

He removed the strap of your gown and saw how you had no bra he smirked and sucked on your breast making you throw your head back. "Taehyung" your fingers ran through his hair. "You like that" a moan left your mouth instead of responding. He threw you on the bed you used your elbows to sustain yourself up he removed his clothes you look at him "You're beautiful" you whisper he chuckles. He starts removing your gown and hovers above you. "The beautiful one here is you love."

He starts marking you everywhere from your neck to your breast. After finishing he places a soft kiss on your forehead, then nose, and lastly your lips, and you two stare at each other "Tell me to stop and I'll stop" you nod "No please keep going" he locks his lips with yours he pressed his tip on your clit teasing you making you whine "Taehyung don't tease" he aligned himself and without warning he entered you he grunted while you gasped at the sudden stretch.

"So wet" he whispers slowly he started thrusting his hips he increased his speed "You feel so good Taehyung" he pinned both your wrists above your head with one hand you both were lost in the moment. You scream his name when his tip brushed past your g-spot. "Found it" he chuckles and starts thrusting at a rough pace pleasuring you as he abused that spot.

You started clenching on him indicating you were close he groans as you kept on clenching nonstop. "Go on, cum for me, love" your back arched and released all over him he lets your hands be free he continued thrusting slowly trying to reach his high. He pulled out then flipped you over your back to him he pulled your hips up on the air and slipped his cock inside again. His pace was fast making you unable to think straight only moans coming out of your mouth. He slows down to tease you "Faster" you whisper "What was that" you close your eyes as he kept hitting your spot.

He grabs your hair and pulls you up your back pressed against his chest your head thrown back on his shoulder. "Love, use your words." He started picking up the pace you worded "faster" he smiles "What can't talk is it too much should I stop" you shake your head "No faster" you finally let out he pressed you against the bed and started increasing his pace as you wanted it. "You take me in so well" wet sounds and skin slapping filled the room.

You felt the knot on your lower stomach you gripped the sheets and came on him again saying his name. You felt him twitch with one last thrust you felt him cum inside coating your walls marking you his. He stayed in for a while you felt his cock loosen up and he pulls out.

He saw both your juices leaking out of your hole he smirked seeing the mess. You were barely conscious on the bed "You look so pretty like this" he then cleans you up, tucked you in, and fell asleep beside you.

Mature Content over

You wake up the next day and sit up groaning silently from the soreness. Taehyung woke up "Good morning" his voice was deeper you look at him. "Morning" he sits up "I'll set up the bath okay" he stands up and you stay there patiently waiting. You check your phone through the black screen you see your hair and your eyes widened it was a mess. You try to fix it and he comes back.

"It's fine no need to fix it now come on" he carried you to the bath. You two go in and stay there for a while Your back was pressed on his chest while he hugged you. "Was it your first time last night?" He pours water on your shoulders "No it wasn't" he nods "How many people have you done it with if you don't mind me asking you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Just one but with you it'll be two. Does it bother you?" He massages your shoulders "Of course not it's okay now let's shower" he helps you shower and you help him. After coming out you put on some baggy comfortable clothes and he did as well almost matching with you. You two head to the dining room and breakfast was already ready.

"Good morning you two enjoy your breakfast I'll walk Yeontan today," Ms. Park says then leaves. You and Taehyung eat after he checks the time. "I'll take you home now" he drives you there once getting off he walked you to your door. He hugs you catching you off guard "Don't leave me Y/n" he was holding you tightly he didn't want to let you go making you laugh.

"Come on Taehyung let go I'll see you tomorrow I'll spend the day with my father okay" he pouts. "Go on home I'll be okay." He sighed in defeat he kissed you and started walking away you run to him and grab him by his shirt kissing him passionately. You broke the kiss and he tried to not let your lips leave his. "There okay bye" that's when his phone rings he answered it.

He hung up "Okay I'll go my father needs me" you wave "Good luck" and head inside. You check and see your father hasn't arrived so you go over to Ms. Jeon's house she welcomes you in. You help her cook and after eating together you two sat down and talked.