░10░

You and Taehyung were walking together during lunch. "Thanks to you my grade went up" you high five him "That's good then." He shows his boxy smile that made you feel shy.

You were staring at him "What's wrong?" He asks you and you point to his hair "There's a leaf on your hair" he leans close to you surprising you "Can you take it off for me" you take it off carefully to not mess up his hair. You move away from him your heart was beating quickly "Thank you" he kept on staring at you and you just couldn't anymore.

"Can you stop looking at me" he then tilts his head "May I ask why?" You walk off leaving him standing there "You're making me shy" he chuckles "Okay I won't look at you" he looks to the side and you two continue walking he would take a few glances at you and couldn't stop smiling his heart about to explode because he's hanging out with you.

"Are you free this weekend?" You try to remember your schedule "Oh yes why?" He was happy "Then do you want to come with me to watch a movie at the movie theater" your face lights up "Yeah of course" you both smile "I'll see you this weekend then" the bell rings and you each split ways and head to your classes. Jungkook from afar saw you two he put dots together understanding why you were probably confused on whether if you liked him or Taehyung.

He knew there was a bigger chance of you going out with Taehyung than with him after all you two were just friends with benefits. The school year was almost ending you were all about to graduate high school college was to come but he had hope that during summer it would just be you two and not Taehyung.

You sit in your seat Jungkook comes in "The duo is back" you both smile "You already know Mr." He smiles "Okay class today we'll just be watching a video and writing notes that's much it I hope you're studying for the tests the school year is almost over and you'll all be graduates." They all cheer and everyone was hyped up Mr. Kim then put the video and you all started listening and writing the important things out of it.

After school, you head to his place Ms. Jeon greeted you she hugged you she absolutely adored you she's watched you grow up her herself has said that if Jungkook were to bring someone she would kick them out she only wants you if not then no one luckily Jungkook didn't like anyone else so there was a chance of it becoming true.

You all eat together "Oh Y/n you're father said he'll come home late so to sleep early" you nod after finishing you head to Jungkook's room he flops himself on his bed. He pats beside him for you to lay down you go lay beside him he puts on your favorite show you're watching you were surprised you thought he would put his movie that he watches almost every day he's watched that more than three times too much to even count.

He laid on your chest you play with his hair the time passed by and that's how you two were both watching the show laughing when a funny scene came up out of nowhere you smack him. "Ow Y/n why are you so aggressive" you look at him "What do you mean that's how I show my feelings through being aggressive" you kept on smacking him you laugh and he sits up.

He then smacks you with the pillow you gasp "You did not" you grab the other one and throw it at him. Forgetting about how you two are forbidden to play that game you both started pillow fighting. "I'm not aggressive you're aggressive too" you scream and he gasps "No I'm not," he says as a whine you both were standing up in defense mode the bed in between you two.

You walk around and pin him to the wall "Really you're not aggressive then how come I'm still sore" he looks to the side "You're the one who said that wanted it rough I just did as you said you were like Jungkook more" he smirks and you hit him with the pillow once again. He was about to hit you when the door bursts open with his mom standing in the doorway her eyes widened as Jungkook's hand was up she saw the room all messed up.

"You two aren't allowed to pillow fight now come here you two" she started getting her slipper Jungkook put you in front with him behind you. "Ms. Jeon we weren't pillow fighting..." she cuts you off "Really you expect me to believe that you know what I'll let this go since none of you are hurt let's just keep this between us and not tell your father."

You two agree and she leaves she had come with some snacks for you two. You then glare at Jungkook you grab him by the collar of his shirt "See you almost got us in trouble" he had a smirk plastered on his face he pulls you by the waist pressing your body on his "I like it when you're feisty" you let him go but he doesn't.

"Are you free this weekend your father won't be home and my mother is well she's going to visit her friend out of town" he starts kissing your neck you were about to say yes but remember you already have plans with Taehyung. "No I can't I have plans" he hums and speaks within the kisses he's placing on your neck. "With who?" You gasp and he smiles he found your spot.

"With Taehyung" he then stops and stares at you "Oh but you won't be with him all day or are you" you shake your head saying no "Then we'll have a fun long night then."