░42░

His mother got happy when she found out you two were together she couldn't stop smiling and she hanged out with you guys.

The next day you woke up you see it's 3 pm Jungkook had left for a meeting early in the morning. You sat up and wrapped the sheets around your body and run to the bathroom. You fill in the tub and get in resting there you close your eyes and relax. You come out in your robe and change into some comfortable clothes you hear the door unlocking while you were drying your hair Jungkook came in. He shows you a smile "You're back early" he hugs you and showers you with kisses making you giggle in his arms.

"The meeting ended early today" he removes his coat and starts undoing his tie when he did that he looked so good your mind was drifting to last night. You hear your phone ring and go answer it. "Hello" Jungkook changed into some sweats and a hoodie. "Sweetie has Jungkook arrived home?" You look at him "Yes he's here why" Jungkook was confused. "Oh Tan will be going to your house he forgot to say something to Jungkook is it okay if he goes?"

"Yeah, it's no problem," you both say goodbye and hang up. "What happened princess?" you smile "Tan is coming he has something to say to you." He nods he then ran out you stood there alone in the room "What was that" he then comes back in with a bouquet and hands them to you. "Here you go I can't believe I forgot them I saw them and it reminded me of you." You hug him "Thank you I love you now let me go put them in a vase" you two head to the kitchen while he went to the living room.

After you put them on a vase you take them to the room then come back to the living room. "Want to play while we wait for Tan?" You sit beside him "Okay let's play" you two shouldn't have done that you two started arguing over losing the game. The doorbell rings you go open it "Come in" Tan comes in he takes a seat on the couch you and Jungkook weren't looking at each other.

"Oh my did I come at the wrong time" you reassure him that no it was fine you stand up to bring snacks while he talked with Jungkook. "So will you take the place or will Y/n take it's almost time" Jungkook smiles "She should take the spot she'll be the best after all she has a pretty well reputation amongst us. She's just perfect" Tan nodded "I agree now why are you two not talking?"

"Oh um we were playing a game before you came and we had a little argument" he sees you coming you place the snacks Tab was smiling making you find everything suspicious. You take a glance at Jungkook and see he's already looking at you. You avoid his eyes than talk to Tan he sees you all flustered and smirks. You two really couldn't be mad at each other Tan excuses himself to go to the bathroom you two were left alone.

"So you won't talk to me?" He asks you and you stay silent he lays back on the couch and pushes his hips up to readjust himself. He starts manspreading he used your weakness "Princess talk to me" you slightly smile. "You're smiling are you thinking about last night" you glared at him. Tan comes back after you all eat he then leaves.

He pins you to the wall you look to the side "My pretty girl look at me you know I love you." you wrap your arms around his neck "I'm sorry we lost because of me" he says you were hypnotized by his eyes. "You're so pretty" he leans in and kisses you he breaks it when he receives a message. "We have to go."

"Where?" He grabs your hand "To your dad's place he wants to talk" you two walk over to his place. You two arrive your father was very serious no lie you two were kind of afraid. "Sit down you two we need to talk." Slowly you take your seats together "Okay so at the next meeting next month we'll announce who'll be the new boss so it'll be between you two but this weekend there will be a party to celebrate well my farewell."

"Have you chosen someone?" You ask him and he nods "Yes I have so be prepared. This Saturday we'll come to get you two okay" you both understood. He then started smiling "So in the future will I get to be a grandfather I mean you two are of age Y/n you're 23 and Jungkook you're 24. I mean if you don't want to I understand."

"We'll think about it because we can't there's still an enemy out there" Jungkook explained he knew you didn't want children yet and he was okay with it after all it was dangerous if either of you become the boss having a child would be dangerous enemies would target it. "Yeah dad I promise you soon but not now okay" he hugs you.

"You've grown into a beautiful young woman your mom is proud of you well you guys can go that's it." You and Jungkook say bye and walk home "Princess" you look at him "Yeah." "Will we have kids in the future?" You smile "Yes we will I want to see a little you or me running around but not yet" he smiles thinking about it seeing a kid running around the house.

You two arrive then get ready to sleep you were laying with him you put your leg on top of his. You two watched a movie while you played with his waistband and his hand was on your thigh. Your hand goes to his area you feel his hardened length "Should I fix that?" He couldn't help but smile "Princess why are you always horny" You gasp you were about to sit up but he hugs you tightly before you would hit him with the pillow.

"What do you mean who was the one begging last night the horny one is you" he messes up your hair "What can I say two freaky people are meant to be" you were going to slap his thigh but he moved so you hit him in his area "Ow Y/n our future kids" you felt bad "I'm sorry I didn't mean to you moved."

"I know let's sleep it'll go away I've been going hard on you. You need to rest" you two fall asleep.