░1░

"Y/n wake up you're going to be late you only got like ten minutes" your dad shakes you waking you up.

He leaves your room and heads towards the kitchen to cook you some breakfast. You quickly got up and dressed into your uniform. You go and brush your teeth you felt relieved as you had taken a shower last night so you zoomed down the stairs almost falling but managed to balance yourself sitting down. Your dad brings you a plate of pancakes you start eating quickly.

"Y/n slow down it's just a normal day you'll make it. Well if you run only got 7 more minutes." He tells you as he smiles then takes a bite of his pancakes.

Your dad has always taken care of you since your mom passed at a young age he was always there for you. Ever since he was young he was in the mafia and still is since it runs on his side of the family. He took over and now is the boss but he doesn't try to involve you letting you live your life normally without anyone trying to hurt you.

As you finish you get your bag and put your shoes on. "Ok then bye dad I might be late I have to work on a project." He nods you then close the door letting the air hit your face you were about to wait for your neighbor but he probably left already.

Your dad was close to Jungkook your neighbor because Jungkook was in the mafia as well his dad was in it, unfortunately, he passed away so Jungkook continued for him it was only him and his mother. Your father then found out you guys were neighbors but he tries to maintain Jungkook out of it so he can just focus on studying with you as well to have a better future.

You then run quickly good thing you didn't live far from the school so halfway there you walked. You enter the school passing the gates that were being closed you went straight to class then the first bell had ringed. You go to your first class which was theater you go and take your seat. You then greet the teacher as you see some students are already sitting down or coming in.

"Y/n how's the project going," the teacher asks you out of nowhere. You look up and see your partner coming in you quickly face the teacher "It's going well." He sits next to you as you then start looking around for your neighbor. "Ugh, where is that kid?" You start thinking to yourself.

You raise your hand "Ms. can I go to the restroom real quick class starts in like three minutes I have time." She checks the clock "Okay go ahead."

"Um, Y/n" Taehyung calls you. "Oh um yeah" you answer him. "If you're looking for Jungkook he was just getting some snacks at the vending machine." You smile "Okay thank you I'll be back oh and let's continue working on the project" he nods you then go out the door and head outside the building you see Jungkook still at the vending machine.

You quietly go behind him you get closer you jump on him you expected him to get scared but he just held onto you making you not fall but letting the snacks go. "Well hello, Y/n" you smile as you tap his shoulder he lets you down and picks up the snacks. "Why didn't you get scared?"

"I didn't because I know it's you" he hands you a bag of chips. "But what if it was another person" he looks at you seriously and then smiles "You do know that only you do that. If it was someone else I wouldn't allow it I would've moved because I heard you so don't worry." You smile he then pats your head "Why would I worry and hey don't pat my head I'm not a dog."

He smiles you guys walk to class the last bell rings so you guys end up running. Jungkook was athletic so he ended up beating you but waited for you so you guys enter the class together taking your seats. "Y/n I thought you were going to be quick," the teacher tells you "I'm sorry I lost track of time."

She continues with her class then your day goes on, you're going to your next class, the rest of the day is over you go back to theater class and wait for Taehyung to come. You see Jungkook "Oh you're staying," he asks you ignoring Taehyung's presence. "Yeah I'm staying to do the project we have to work on the costume and you are already done so just go home."

He starts thinking for a minute realizing that you'll both be alone. Taehyung just takes a seat waiting for you to be done talking to Jungkook. "Ugh ok then I'll go home, come home quickly I don't want something bad to happen ok" you smile and start pushing him towards the door "don't worry I'll be ok" he then leaves and you take out the costume for the project out of the cabinet and look over to Taehyung.

"You ready to try it on" he gets it from your hand and checks it out "So you guys live together?" You look at him confused "Oh no we live in the same area." He just nods and changes in the other empty room.

After a while you work on the rest "Um Taehyung are you done come out." He then comes out you start applauding "Oh it all looks good...for sure we'll get a good grade" you give him thumbs up. He smiles and then gets serious and looks at every movement you do as you were practicing your role. "Don't look at me like that" he then looks away and practices his role. After some more practice, it got late. "It's getting late we should end here," he tells you. "Ok let me pack my things you should change into your other clothes too." He starts going to the other classroom and starts changing.

"She's cute ugh stop get your head together," he thinks to himself and starts feeling himself get red.