░4░

The next day you and Jungkook were walking by the park heading to school yesterday wasn't as much just had to go to your classes and do assignments but today you had different classes. Walking ahead you see someone familiar that's when it clicked it was Taehyung your partner for the project in your theater class.

"Oh hey is that. Oh, it is. Hi Taehyung!" Jungkook grabs your hand before you walk to Taehyung you look back at him. "Be careful watch when you're crossing you almost got ran over" he held your hand not letting you go in case something would happen "Oh hi Y/n" Taehyung waved.

You two safely made it crossing the street "Are ready for the presentation today?" You ask Taehyung he nods but then he looks at your hand intertwined with Jungkook's. "Who is he?" He asks all of a sudden you were confused since you thought they had known each other but guess not they just saw each other. "He's my friend now come on let's go." Jungkook lets your hand go you then walk in between them it was awkward.

You walk faster than them leaving them behind you. You look back and they both smile at you once you look away they slightly talk but they didn't really have plans in becoming close to each other. "Hi, I'm Taehyung" Jungkook nods "I'm Jungkook" you look back once more "Come on guys walk faster before we're late."

You three arrive at class on time once the bell rang the teacher explained some rules then everyone started presenting. After you and Taehyung go the teacher was impressed you high-five each other and sit with him. Jungkook from afar was sitting with his partner he looked at you the way you two were smiling together he didn't want to be that selfish best friend where he wouldn't let you talk to anyone, of course, he would but he was upset that you kept on ignoring him ever since Taehyung became your partner and it would just be in certain days when you had this particular class.

After everyone was done the bell rings for lunch "Well we did good didn't we. Now hopefully we get a good grade." You said as you were packing your things "Yeah for sure we'll pass oh um..." you cut him off "I'll see you later okay." You and Taehyung weren't really friends but you guys talked to each other especially more when you guys became partners. You walk over to Jungkook's table his partner had left already so you took a seat. "What are you doing?" He had expected you to leave with Taehyung "Come on let's go have lunch or do you want to walk around up to you."

He starts thinking he looks over to Taehyung who was staring at you two he puts his hand on your thigh making Taehyung get up and leave. "Don't do that" he shakes his head "Don't think wrong your skirt is going up" he fixes it pulling it down where it's supposed to be since you had shorts under you would sit however which would be considered the unproper manner a girl should sit.

"Okay let's go eat," he says you two leave together. After getting your food you both sat down together he started eating while you started picking on the food not really eating. "What's wrong?" You were looking down he lifts your chin for you to look at him he sees that you're eyes were filled with tears waiting to be released. "Hey come on tell me" you breathe in and out trying your best to not cry.

"I just miss my mom this reminded me of her based on what father talked about this being her favorite." He then moves to sit next to you. "You know what?" You look at him he was being all smiley "What Jungkook?" he first feeds you and you eat it. "Think of my mom as your mom" you nod he tilts his head. "I mean isn't a mother-in-law also a mom" you look at him with a death glare.

You then started laughing "Not gonna lie Jungkook that was smooth" he then starts feeling proud of himself you two started eating. After you walked around waiting for the time to pass once the bell rang you head to your class. You walked in you saw Taehyung sitting on his chair you made eye contact with him and he slightly smirks he then smiled showing a boxy smile.

It was unexpected but you found that smile cute he then looks away and you take your seat next to Jungkook. After school you and Jungkook walk together once arriving at your house you unlock it and go in. "I'm home dear father" he pops out from the kitchen "Hi welcome back sweetie how was it? Your performance." You hug him then take a seat on the couch "It was well the teacher was impressed" your father smiles.

"That's how you do it. Where's Jungkook?" You point to his house "He said he'll come by later he's gonna do his homework and then help his mom before he comes." Your father was there during the daytime it was the nighttime where he would leave to deal with the mafia. So your father is always there for you whenever you need him.

He helps you with your homework he was a very smart man so you really got the intelligence from him and your mom. They were both smart you father met your mother during high school they started as friends but didn't date until college after graduating college they got married and had you. Unfortunately, your mom died when you were only 4 so those memories you didn't remember them.

Your father always told you that she was next to you every day and is proud of you. You were eating with your father when his phone rang he answers it. You hear a knock and go open it. It was Jungkook he comes in and you tell him to sit down. Your father comes back "Sweetie I have to go I'm sorry" you shake your head saying it's fine to not worry after all he can't get rid of that he's the boss.

"Do I have to go?" Jungkook asks "Oh no not today it's nothing serious from now on you'll only be able to go to the meetings on the weekends okay. You have to focus on your studies then it'll be up to you to decide whether you'll continue to be in it or not okay." Jungkook nods and you two stay together.