░23░

You drive to the company you were greeted by everyone they all loved you not only you would bring lunch for Taehyung you would buy them their lunch as well they were all hard-working so you thought to reward them and they appreciated that.

You knock on the door "Come in" you go inside you lock the door last time they almost went in on you two when you were being intimate in there. You show his lunch and he got happy revealing his iconic boxy smile. You walk over to him he pulls you and sits you on his lap. You take out everything and he starts eating.

After finishing you pack everything up. You cup his cheeks "Look at you is it hard" he sighs "It's okay I just have to get used to it" you start smiling he looks at you knowing what you have in mind. "Do you want me?" He lets out a chuckle "I'm all yours" you let out he sits you on the table in front of him and starts kissing you.

Mature Content ahead

You sit him down on his chair and get on your knees in front of him. "Let me help you" You unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants slipping your hand in his boxer his cock screaming to be free was finally let out. He bit his lip "Y/n" you started stroking it making Taehyung groan you lick his precum and looked up at him. He was staring at you with lusty eyes becoming more impatient.

You licked his tip teasing him he chuckles and pushes the hair out of your face he holds it into a ponytail "Don't tease, love" You took him inside your mouth and started sucking on his dick making him throw his head back and let out an irritated moan. "Fuck you're doing so well" you started bopping your head back and forth while sucking him and swirling your tongue in between.

You start playing with his balls he started slowly moving his hips making his tip hit the back of your throat making you slightly gag but you didn't stop pleasuring him to reduce his stress. His grip on your hair tightened and he rapidly started thrusting in your mouth at a fast pace pushing your head on his member you held on to his thighs for support while your eyes started to water. He moaned until his thrusts became slower indicating he was close he lets his grip go still holding your hair you gave him a nice suction and he came inside your mouth. You swallowed it and got up he was out of breath with his eyes closed head resting on his chair not moving.

Mature Content over

"Yah Taehyung are you okay" he fixes himself putting his boxer and jeans on "Yeah I needed that" he pulls you to the table his hand grabs your chin while his finger runs on your bottom lip "That mouth of yours does wonders. You know you have me wrapped around your finger" you smile "I know" he hugs you knowing you're about to leave back home and he would stay and wouldn't see you until later.

"You know what we'll continue this at home you'll be in charge how does that sound" you hum agreeing usually he was always the one who took charge whether you tried to dominate him he always put you in your place. "Okay then I'll surprise you" he kisses you once more he stands up and opens the door for you. You two walk out together everyone bowed and he accompanied you to the car he went back in after seeing you drive off.

You decided to visit your father but he wasn't there neither Jungkook you asked Ms. Jeon where they were she then told you and head there. You arrive at the building their hiding spot you go to the basement. Once reaching the door it stinked you slowly open it and go in. To your surprise, you see blood on the floor and see someone tied up on a chair almost dead.

You hear someone coming it was Jungkook holding a gun you wave "Y/n what are you doing here?" you step out and he follows after you. "I was looking for my dad" he gasps "Oh he just left a few seconds ago. Are you okay?" You look at him confused he points to the mess inside "Oh that it's fine I'm used to it so don't worry about it. Are you ready for the weekend?"

"Of course we'll hang out all day you know it's been a while I miss us when we would do such things as going to movies sneaking to a closed area then run away from cops. How's it living with Taehyung?" You tell him it's good and talk for a little "Okay Y/n take care I have to take care of this mess okay bye." You leave and head back to your house your father was now at home.

"I was looking for you," your father told you to sit down "I'm sorry I've just been busy and you as well." You two catch up on things. You two started making dinner you helped chopped up the vegetables he needed and then once it was all ready he called Jungkook and his mom. They came over and you all ate.

You see the time you had to get home "I'll be going then bye" they say goodbye you get in your car. You started driving with the window down letting the air come in it was a good feeling of being free. You remember how when you couldn't sleep at night sometimes Taehyung would take you out on late-night drives to clear up your mind.

You smile excited planning for his surprise you arrive home you park inside and lock the car you walk inside to be greeted by Ms. Park. "Welcome back Ms. Y/n I'll be leaving now I'll be back tomorrow morning" you hear Yeontan coming and pick him up. "Okay, Ms. Park good night."