░37░

After you left his father dragged him and Bona into his office his mother was by his father. "Taehyung you won't be the CEO of this company anymore because of you within seconds our company went down" he threw the photo frame that had a picture of Taehyung to the floor.

"Father please don't I'll do better I can fix it." He started laughing like crazy as if he had heard a joke. "I see you aren't over her you really are a disappointment but she has to leave." Taehyung looked at Bona he sighed "She can't" his dad raises an eyebrow "Why is that?"

"She's pregnant with my child" his mother gasps his father was furious "Why did you do this behind Y/n's back" he looks down "It was because she didn't want to have children" his father shook his head in disappointment "That's the stupidest excuse I've ever heard she gave you everything even helped this company that had nothing to do with her. That leaves no choice then you'll marry Bona just know that you won't have anything you're no longer my son we're done here out. The house isn't yours anymore and Yeontan will be with us Bona constantly hurt him."

Taehyung shook his head agreeing "If I won't be the CEO then who will be it" he grabs his wife's hand heading out "It'll be Y/n now disappear." They leave Taehyung stood there upset "We'll get married," Bona said and hugged him but his mind was on you he couldn't argue with his father you are a suitable choice. He decided to take what happened what he lost as punishment for what he did.

You and Jungkook were eating when Taehyung's father arrived "May I join I just have something to say quickly" you nod "Yes of course what is it?" Jungkook just sat there feeling awkward "Y/n would you like to become the CEO of the company." Jungkook looks at you in shock did he hear right or were his ears deceiving him. "I'm afraid I can not I'm sorry it was never my intention to if I gave signs" he simply nodded.

"No it's okay well I apologize for everything I hope you have a wonderful life filled with success goodbye" you wave "Goodbye sir you too" he leaves. "Wow princess you have some good choices whether being the boss of the world's biggest gang or being the CEO of the world's best company."

"Are you trying to get rid of me so you can be the leader of the gang" he grabs your hand he was being touchy like how he used to be "Oh no how can you think that way what if we both become the leaders?" You flick his forehead "I thought you were smart can't you see there can only be one leader" he sighs. "Not unless they are together."

"Who says we'll be together" he places his hand on his heart "Ouch that hurt princess I thought you loved me." You smile "I only love 3 things which are my mom, dad, and..." he raises an eyebrow "Myself." He nods in defeat "As of now I'm not planning on getting into a relationship" he completely understood you. You see the food coming you both started eating the time passed.

A few weeks pass you were seeing your father and Jungkook off "Well you two be safe" your father hugs you "Don't worry go with Ms. Jeon if you get bored okay." You agreed then look at Jungkook who had his arms open "What about my hug?" You look at your father and he signals you to hug him which you do.

"You be safe out there" he smiled then let you go "I will be safe princess" he kissed your cheek then ran off. "Father you saw that" he smiles "It's fine he can call you that. That kid loves you just when will you move on sweetie" you sigh "Probably soon" he nods then chuckles making you feel somewhat worried "I have a friend who has a son the same age as you and I kind of promised him you would go out on a blind date with him this Friday ." Your eyes widened "What?" He ran to the car where Jungkook was and gets in "I love you sweetie hurry up Jungkook drive."

Jungkook quickly drives off and you stopped in the middle of the street "A date he didn't even ask for permission ugh" you whine and then head your way to Ms. Jeon's house. You helped her clean her backyard she was watering her plants so you got quite busy to the point that once done unable to make it to your house you fall asleep on Jungkook's bed.

"Well, we finished the mission was a success" Tan high fives Jungkook. "Good job boys you're free to go I'll stay here a little more okay" they bow and leave together. "Oh wait why was Y/n running after you" he laughs remembering your face "Oh I set her up on a blind date" Tan looked at Jungkook who was gulping. "Oh okay, I'll be going."

They get in the car Jungkook seemed lost in his own world "You see Jungkook if you don't take your chance you'll lose her again I thought the boss liked you. Oh, what if he's doing it so you can hurry up and ask her out already." He looked at him with hope hoping that the second choice is what's happening "You think?" Tan pats his back "I'm sure of it just that if it's a success then say goodbye to Y/n" Jungkook started playing with his fingers as he started thinking of you being taken away.

Tan drops him off "See you later good luck" Jungkook then headed to his house he greeted his mother with a hug. "Mom, have you eaten?" She replied saying yes "Oh Y/n is here she's sleeping in your room she helped out and got tired" he then headed upstairs to his room. He sees you sleeping peacefully he changes his clothes then lays beside you. You feel his presence and hug him your head on his chest  "You're back" you drift back to sleep he slowly hugs you back and caresses your hair.

"Can you please like me" he whispers.