░12░

Mature Content ahead

You pull him in and make him sit on the couch he was surprised at your dominance. You sat on top of him "What are you doing baby? Did your hangout not go well?" You groan as he made you remember "Let's not mention that this is just you and me" he nodded and pulled you closer by your waist and kissed you passionately. You both pull away to catch your breath he looked at your eyes seeing the lust present.

You place soft kisses on his neck finding his spot you lick it and earn a groan from him. You look at him not breaking eye contact you started grinding on him feeling him get hard underneath you. He moaned letting his head fall back you started making hickeys on his neck marking him while he groped your ass. He kept on moaning he picked you up and carried you to your room.

He removes both your clothes he lays down with his back pressed against the headboard he puts you on top. "Can you take it all like a good girl" you place yourself feeling his tip against your entrance "Yes I can" you slid yourself on his cock a whimper escaped your lips. "You're so big" he smirks and lets you do your thing you slowly started bouncing on his cock he saw how his cock disappeared in you making him moan at the view.

"You take me in so well" your boobs moved up and down making it a pleasurable sight for him he starts sucking on it making you moan your jaw dropped open in pleasure. You started moving your hips quicker making him constantly moan your name "Fuck Y/n" you felt him twitch "You ride me so well baby" you clench on him. He started thrusting into you bucking his hips up hitting your spot. "Jungkook" you kept on bouncing matching his thrusting pace.

Your legs started shaking you clenched around him "Jungkook I'm close" he twitched in you his thrusts becoming sloppy indicating he was close as well "Cum" with that said you both came. He pulls out and switches positions laying you down he hovered you and entered you once again he mercilessly thrusted in you making you curse he wrapped his hand around your neck "Look how deep I'm inside of you. Doesn't it feel good"  You looked down seeing him disappear in you making your eyes roll back "Yes it feels good" you stutter he lets your throat go and goes down to kiss you his tongue exploring your mouth.

He pressed his hand on your lower stomach smirking at the bulge forming because of his size "Who's good girl are you" he brought your leg up to his shoulder going deep in you hitting spots you never knew existed "I'm your good girl" you came on him once again he released in you after you reached your climax.

"We aren't done yet" you smile and get in your next position. You both made love until the sun came out trying out different things.

Mature Content over

You wake up seeing the clock showing 10 am your back was pressed against his body while his hand was on your waist and the other on your boob. You turn around to face him seeing him peacefully sleeping you place your hand on his cheek and he wakes up. "Good morning" he smiles "Baby good morning," he says then kisses your hand holding onto it.

"Come on let's go shower" after you both finished showering you change into one of his shirts you had and he wore his sweats. He lays back down after drying each other's hair he loved the way his shirt looked on you. "You look cute" you turn around "I do don't I that's all you're wearing" he checks himself "What's wrong with what I'm wearing" he was in his sweats only he had no shirt "Nothing is wrong okay then let's head down to eat downstairs I'm hungry. Now to the kitchen!"

After eating you both layed on the couch you two were like a married couple. "You know what I just noticed" you look up at him "What" he was laughing and didn't even say anything yet. "Oh um that we are like bunnies" you raise your eyebrow "How come?"

"Because we're doing it all the time when we have the chance" you hide your face he was right though. "I mean we've done it all over the house already" you cover his mouth "Aww you're shy" he kisses you "There I'll stop teasing you."

After the weekend was over it was all back to normal again focusing on school. You started applying for colleges that you wanted to go to thankfully Mr. Kim would help you in anything. He answered the questions that you had. He helped a lot of students he was the teacher every student was able to talk to without feeling scared to ask questions. He was like a friend you could trust and you were thankful to have him in this school majority of the teachers are scary.

Your father as well helped you with such things your mom had a binder she had prepared with everything you needed for elementary to college she was well prepared. So your father studied that binder and in his free time, he helped you and even took you to visit the colleges with Jungkook so you can go check them out to see the campus and how far it would be.

He also bought you a car for when you enter college so you won't take the bus Jungkook he had a motorcycle. He never took you for a ride because your father would kill him. He saw that as a dangerous thing but did you listen. You would secretly go with Jungkook for a ride when he wasn't home and you two would go explore the city.

You thought you weren't known but you were quite famous you were. Only those in your father's gang knew you but your father's enemies didn't even know you existed. You went to one of their meetings out of curiosity everyone bowed down to you surprising you. You were well respected but in the meeting, you found a few parts interesting and some boring but you got excited seeing that they had dogs.

Everyone smiled seeing you play with the dogs. You were fit to take your father's position if his time was to come to hand it to the next. You were his only child and he didn't care whether if you were a girl he knew you would do an excellent job after all your mom was beside him and she did amazing but since you weren't sure yet his other option was Jungkook.