02

His breath was hot that I could directly feel it on my ear. I started to shiver just because of his voice. I didn't ever get to feel this type of feeling from anybody! I swear! Not even from Kazutora who I've been with for 4 fucking solid years!

"Hm.." he hummed and I swear I almost jumped because of that! I heard him chuckle. "Wanna go somewhere else?"

Fuck it. He's tempting. Too tempting. Heh. But not to mention that I'm not that kind of girl. If he thinks that I'm that one night stand type, he's wrong. It's obvious though that he's that type of guy.

Before I could even step away, he grabbed my waist tighter and without a warning, he pressed his lips into mine. My eyes widened because of his actions. His soft and tender lips pressing into mine. I placed my hand on his chest trying to push him but I felt too weak. He bit my bottom lip causing me to gasp and in cue, he slipped his tongue. Dammit. I was too drown to his kiss that I just let him be. We both pulled away gasping for air. He smirked while I looked away having a bright red blush on my face. I just maked out with a stranger!

He lifted my chin letting our eyes meet each other again. Even though my sight is fuzzy, I could still see his slightly-droopy blue eyes and long eyelashes. I immediately looked away. I don't want to stare at him any longer. Besides from he might think that I'm into him... I might also lose it.

Because of what I did, I heard him clicked his tongue before his hands went up and down on my waist firmly as he pulled me closer for the nth time causing my face to bump on his chest. I looked up to him. He's tall lmao. I felt my vision get worse and worse because of the smell of cigarettes. The next thing I know.... everything went black.

....

I don't know when, where, and how did this happen but here I am with the mysterious guy stripping each other's clothes! My hands are shaking as I carefully unbutton the buttons of his white buttoned down shirt.

He grabbed my hand, "Calm the fuck down." He said and placed my hands on his shoulders. He was the one unbuttoning his shirt now. He didn't even give me the time to process everything, he immediately crashed his lips aggressively against mine. Even though I hated this kind of feeling, heat started to swell into my body.

I know I'm red as a tomato right now because of all the shots I took awhile ago. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I refused. Not until he bit it harder which caused me to gasp. A smirk was formed on his lips as the blood dripped from my lips. I pulled away gasping for air. He sent kisses from my jawline down to my neck.

I wiped the blood dripping from my lips when I felt him bit my neck. Now, not only my lips is bleeding but also my neck! I can't believe this guy! Is biting all he knows—"M-Mm!" I immediately covered my mouth when an unholy sound slipped through my mouth. He frickin licked the part where he bit me with his hot tongue! I heard him groan which made me swallow a lump in my throat.

I could feel the bulge in his pants since I'm sitting on his lap! I don't know where we are right now but I know we're at a very soft and comfy white bed. I still can't believe everything that is happening right now. I don't know if it's because of the alcohol or it's just my bleeding heart. Or maybe this mysterious guy? Oh dammit! There's no excuse for what I'm in right now! I want to turn back now that I'm back at my senses but.. but..

"Let's get to the main part. I don't do foreplays forever." He pushed me causing me to fall right on the bed as he lay on top of me.

I was about talk but My eyes widened when I noticed that I'm already naked and only my bra and undies are left. Since when did he start to strip my clothes?!   I was planning to stand up but he pinned both of my hands on the bed with both of his hands. His grip is too tight. He kissed my neck hungrily as he rub his member against mine.

Heat gushed in between my thighs. Mixed and unfamiliar feelings filled my head. His kisses went down to my chest and to my stomach. I froze when I felt him close DOWN THERE.

"N-No—wait—"

"Ssshhh." He used his teeth to pull down my undies while both of his hands was busy drawing circles on my stomach. I was too embarrassed that I had too cover my face. He removed my hands from my face and came back up, our faces a few inches away from each other. My eyes were stuck on his lips. His scars got my attention. I didn't know what's gotten into me but I slowly lifted my right hand and started to trace his scar using my fingers. Even though it wasn't clear, I saw his shocked expression.

This must be the effect of all the shots I took. Yeah.. it's just the shots I took. Nothing more than that.

I smiled while tracing his scars But he instantly grabbed my hand and attacked me with kisses. At that very moment, I melt down into his kisses. I followed the rhythm of his kisses. I heard him curse between our kiss. I was confused at first but I immediately pulled away and threw my head back when I felt something huge enter me. For a second back there, I thought I lost my breath. Tears are slowly flowing down my cheeks as I felt the pain down there.

"What the—you're a virgin?!" He asked with a terrified voice. My eyes are closed but I'm sure he has a terrified and shocked expression too. He was stiffed, he didn't move at all.

I want him to pull out so bad! Huhu. For god sake! I think he entered the whole thing!

"P-Pull out!" I exclaimed gripping the sheets of the bed as tears continued to flow down my cheeks.

I heard him groaned. "This is why I hate fucking virgin people!"

Well it isn't my fault you brought me into this situation! Jerk!

I wanted to curse right now because of the pain and this mother fucker but no words are coming out of my mouth. I covered my mouth trying to cover my sobs. I heard him sighed before softly caressing his thumb on my hand that is currently covering my mouth.

"Look, I won't go easy on you just because you're a virgin but..." he removed my hands on my mouth and wrapped it around his neck, "Tell me when it hurts—"

"It does!" I said pulling him closer and digging my face on his shoulders.

I heard him sighed again. "If we stop now, you're just gonna make me suffer from my temptation. You have to endure it, I'll go slow for a minute." He rubbed his thumb on my cheeks as he planted soft kisses on my lips. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and started thrusting his member from a slow pace until the pain was replaced with pleasure. He was damn serious when he said he was only gonna go slow for a minute.

Who's this guy again? Oh my god! I don't know him and here I am doing the nasty with him?!

Before my thoughts get to anymore further, he kissed me much rougher than usual as he slams his member harder than usual.

"You're tight.. fuck!" he groaned and started thrusting faster.

I could feel something building up inside my stomach. I feel like I'm going to reach something again. I'm trying my best to prevent my moans from coming out but this guys just keeps on getting better and better every thrust.

He hid his face on my neck while I was a panting mess. I could feel something wet dripping down there. OMG. Did I just fucking cum? On this dude right here? Before I could even react to what happened, my eyes started to feel heavy and the next thing I know... my body gave up.