37

(Y/n's POV)

Rindou...

"What the fuck?! How did you—"

"There's no fucking time left Sanzu! Just fucking get out of here with Y/n! Go!" Rindou cut Sanzu off and punch the door made of Wood.

I swallowed hard before holding Sanzu's arms. He's tensed up. "S-Sanzu Let's just Go.." I Don't want us To be caught.. I Don't want To be separated from him again..

A sigh escape from his Mouth before nodding and pulling me closer To him as if he's protesting me from someone. Maybe from Rindou? But.. I Don't think he has To do this..

Rindou can be trusted..

"You guys have To run as far as you can right now." Rindou stepped away from the door To give us Space To Go out of the bahay kubo.

I smiled at him but before I could even say anything, Sanzu started dragging me away from the place. I looked at Sanzu and he has a poker Face so I looked back at Rindou again, he gave me a nod and I exchanged it with a smile again and mouthed the words Thank you.

"This is gonna be hella fun." Sanzu muttered and chuckled a bit.

We continued running while holding each others hands. It's very muddy, slippery, and wet. But we both can't stop. We have To get away from here or else... it'll be the end. I Don't know who's chasing us. It might be My dad and brother... it might be Bonten or, it might be both. But whoever is it, we can't stop...

"Shit.."

I suddenly stopped from running when Sanzu let Go of my hand, He started breathing heavily. He looks so tired and... weak?..

"H-Hey.." I tapped his back as his eyes are closed, "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

He bit his lips and nodded. But I wasn't satisfied with that answer. I looked around the Woods. I found a big Rock that can be use as a seat. I dragged him closer To there and forced him To sit down.

As soon as he sat down, I got a much clear view of How pale his Face is because of the moon which is our only source of Light. His right hand holding on the stone while his left hand placed on the left side of his stomach.

My eye brows furrowed. I was about To touch the left side of his stomach when he suddenly opened his eyes and stood up.

Is he hiding something from me?...

"I got my energy back. Shall we continue running for our lives, Sweetheart?" He offered his hand with a mischievous smirk on the corner of his lips Like a Guy asking a girl To dance with him.

I Don't know Why but I couldn't smile.. something is really off with him from the very beginning..

When I didn't accepted his hand, he just laughed and grabbed my hand instead and squeezed it. "Don't worry about me. I'm just tired and hungry." He smiled To make it look more reassuring.

You can't fool me.. I know something is wrong..

"I still want To marry you, so please.. run away with me until we're already far away from them."

At that very moment when I heard him say he still wants To marry me, I couldn't Help it but feel flustered. He sound so determined and his eyes are full of determination. Even though I still want him To rest, I just nodded and continued running with him. I felt How his hands were shaking which made me more worried. His breathings seems To be off and I noticed How he closes his eyes every now and then.