15

I've been walking back and fourth here in the living room of my condo playing with my fingers while waiting for him. I tried jumping to calm my nerves down but it didn't even help me. I tried breathing in and out but I jumped in terror when I heard someone knock on my door.

Walking towards the door, my whole body is trembling. We're just gonna talk. Right? Right. Nothing more, nothing less.

I held the door knob and sighed before opening the door. I close my eyes preparing myself to be shouted but instead, I felt him planted a soft kiss on my cheeks. I opened my eyes in shock.

"Hey." He greeted me with a smile before coming inside and closing the door. What the hell...

I noticed that he was holding a paper bag on his hand. He placed the paper bag on the dinning table and took off his jacket. Now he was wearing a plain white shirt on top and pants on the bottom. Damn his shoulders are more defined now...

He must noticed that I was staring at him making him turn his gaze at me. I immediately looked away. He laughed and approached my way. "Let's eat and talk, shall we?" Be planted a kiss on my forehead. It was just a simple kiss on the forehead yet it sent butterflies inside my stomach.

We both sat on the dinning area. He pulled out the foods he brought from the paper bag while I continued to stare at him. It's been awhile since I get to stare at him this close. I wanted to touch his face and trace his scars. I missed him... I fucking missed him.

"You want me to feed you or what?" He chuckled and that's when I realized he was already eating his food. I shaked my head and started to eat mine too. I need to stop say dreaming about him and focus on the food. "I'll help you pack your things later."

The spoon filled with rice stopped in the air. I looked at him confusingly. "What?.. why?"

He drank his iced tea first before answering my question. "We're going on a trip for 3 days."

"We? You.. and I?" I asked while pointing at him then me.

He nodded. "Mm. We haven't got to see each other this past few days because our gang was involved in some.. work." Oh.. I thought.. "I also wanted to go on a trip. I'll pay for everything. I just need you to come with me." I suddenly felt his hand on tap of my hand. With those actions, my heart skipped a beat.

"Why me? Why not your friends?" I looked down trying to avoid his gaze. Besides.. I'm just his fuck buddy to begin with...

"Why not you?" He seriously asked back.

....

Sanzu was throwing the keys on the air while we're walking towards our suite. We just arrived here in the hotel after a 5 hour car trip. I feel like I'm going to puke. I didn't even bother to look around the hotel for a bit while Sanzu was checking us in cause I was to pre occupied thinking about laying down on the bed. That 5 hour car drive is too tiring even though I wasn't the one who drove the car.

As soon as we entered his suite, I immediately looked around not to examine the whole place but to look for the bed. As expected, the room he got for us is an executive king suite. There is one big bedroom here in the living room. The color palette of the room was black, grey, and white. There is also a huge window here where you can see the view of the beach.

This room is too big for us but I didn't question him anymore cause he's already old enough to make decisions.

I threw myself on the bed after I took off my shoes and placed my things on the table. I heard Sanzu chuckled. "Tired?"