11

"I Don't want To drink, Emma."

I pushed the liquor away from me but she pushed it back. Friday came and Emma called me To have a night out with Yuzuha and guess what, they even brought their boyfriends.

"Don't be sad Y/n, I invited Kazutora." Emma's boyfriend—Draken said as soon as he sat beside Emma.

They just arrived and he started teasing me with his friend—MY best friend? Oh my God...

I rolled my eyes and diverted my attention To my Phone. I Scrolled down on my messages. I haven't received any messages from Sanzu yet.. it's been 3 Days.. this is very unusual of him..

I wanted To call or text him but my hands wont let me!

"Come on Y/n! I still have a story To share!" Emma said with an excited tone.

The side of my lips Rose. "Spill." I grabbed the shot from her hand and drank it.

"Geez Y/n. You're really into excitement huh?" Yuzuha said shaking her head.

There's still that teasing look on Yuzuha's Face. I'm Actually getting annoyed but I'm thankful that she still keeps it To herself. I still Don't know when To tell Emma about my fubu. She'll probably freak out.

"I heard there are hot Boys coming today." She started ignoring her boyfriend's presence.

"Emma I'm right here." Draken waved her hand on Emma's Face. I laughed at them.

"Damn. Is that it? Shoot boring." I threw my hands on the air closing my eyes. I should have stayed in my condo.

"Oh my God girls there here!!!!" She started pointing at my back but I didn't bother to look.

"Ohhh the Black hair Guy looks cute." Yuzuha commented so I opened my other eye.

Why does this two Act Like their boyfriends arent here? I sighed before slowly turning my gaze where they are looking at.

A group of guys were on the other side of the table. The smile on my lips faded as I saw a familiar pink haired guy cupped the Face of the girl he was facing. He made her look at him. They continue To gaze at each other. I have To stop them. But my feet nor my body wont Move. I feel Like my body is frozen in place. What the actual fuck is he doing?! This is part of the rule! His eyes slowly closed as he moved closer To her. No.. No.. No fucking way.. My hands clenched into a fist. My heart was pounding very fast. My mind was going crazy. Especially when they already started kissing. I continued To stare at them. Can't he feel my stare? Can't he feel my presence?

I knew it. Sanzu is Sanzu. He's the type who won't follow rules. Why did I even think that he's different from What I expected. Tsh. Stupid ass bitch.

I swallowed a lump before looking away. I felt the stares of my friends. I faked a smile and Clapped my hand one time. "Let's have fun! How about we play a game To see who's the better drinker!" I said and started To loud some liquor on my shot glass.

"Y/n.." I felt Yuzuha grab my arm, I pulled my arm away from her. "I-Is there something wrong? Are you okay? Your eyes... you look so hurt.."

I laughed sarcastically. "Hurt? Nah!" I took the shot and poured another one on my glass. They just watched me so I gestures them To join me.

Sanzu was out there kissing someone else. While I'm not alowed To just be touched by men? Fuck men!

I'm already drunk when I saw a familiar guy walked passed our table. I know him! He was the Guy at Sanzu's car! Whats his name again? Kaku? Kiko? Oh! Koko!

I stood up and was about To follow him when Emma grabbed my shirt and pulled me back. I glared at her. "Let me be." I said standing up again following Koko.

He was now leaning on the beartenders table while taking a shot. To be honest, Koko Actually has the looks. I approached him. "Hi." I playfully wrapped my arms around his neck which surprised him.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" He asked nervously.

I gave him a seductive smirk. "What do you think?"

He sighed and leaned closer To my ear. "I wont hold back if this is What you want."

He held me by the waist and pulled me closer. I closed my eyes as soon as I felt his lips pressed into mine. I Don't know whats gotten into me that I immediately pulled away. It just.. doesn't feel right. I felt the guilt flow inside me for some reason.

"What's wrong?" He asked raising an eye brow at me.

"I-I'm just gonna Go To the restroom."

My head started To spin as soon as I arrived in the restroom. I shut and locked the door as I sat on the floor holding my head. I slapped my Face multiple Times To get me back To my senses. My Phone suddenly rang so I took a look and saw Sanzu's name popped up in the screen. I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck, Y/n?! I've been calling you multiple Times! Don't you know How To answer your Phone?!" He said in a angry tone on the other line.

"What?!" I screamed back at him obviously irritated by his voice. "I'm Busy! Geez! You're annoying!"

"Busy? I just saw you kissing a Guy! Is that Why your Busy?" He sarcastically said. "And What the fuck? Are you drunk?!"

"Why do you care you fucker!" I raised my Middle finger in the air hoping he would see it. "You Don't follow Rules you stupid Mother fucker! You're so Unfair!"

"Y/n. Where are you? Tell me. We'll talk." Unlike awhile ago, he has a calm voice right now.

I felt tears of frustration rushing down my cheeks. I suddenly remembered What he said the day I agreed To that arrangement. "You get jelous too easily, huh? Ha! Stupid mf! I should have known that people Like you Don't follow Rules!"

He sighed. "Sweetheart, nothing happened between us and that girl."

A vein popped in my head when he mentioned that pet name.

"Sanzu I Don't fucking care if you too have sex or What! I'm frustrated cause it's just Unfair! If you get To do What YOU want To do, then so do I!"

"We didn't have sex. We just kissed and dammit I was drunk!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you, Sanzu." I said and ended the call.