31

I woke up in a very dark place. There was no window and I couldn't see anything besides from darkness. There was a chair in front of me. I tried moving but I just realized my hands and legs are tied on the chair I was sitting.

Fuck why do I end up in this types of situation every time I'm fucking hurt!

What happened a while ago... al I could remember is that hoodie guy—wait no.. that hoodie guy I was with was the reason why I'm here right now! Sano Manjiro!

My mouth isn't covered with anything although I know.. they didn't cover my mouth cause they we're sure no one could hear me even if I shout. I clicked my tongue and tried moving my tied hands. To be honest, I could easily remove this but no.. I'm not sure what will awaits me outside so I need to be cautious with my actions.

"What's wrong, Y/n? Is the rope too tight for you?"

I looked all over the place when I heard that voice again. From the corner of this room or building or whatsoever I don't know! I saw a person's figure playing with a gun on his hands.

He walked closer to me still playing with the gun on his hands. Fuck it. If I'm gonna die here that would be a humiliation to our family! But if I fight.. I'm still not sure if I'll make it out a live..

"Why the fuck are you doing this, Sano?" I asked trying to get a clearer vision of him.

Once he got a little closer to me. I could finally sense his complete dark aura.

"Ever since Sanzu met you, his personality changed. And I know you are very aware of that. He's been absent in meetings lately, ditches the work I asign To him, and you know What his reason is? Y/n needs me." He asked coldly before sitting on the chair in front of me.

I felt a sudden pain inside my chest again when I remembered the things I saw and happened a while ago. Does Sanzu has something To do with this too? No.. he wouldn't—I mean he would but.. something inside me tells me that he doesn't have a single clue that I'm here with his Leader.

"I Don't need him anymore so you can let me Go now." I said casually trying To hold back my tears. Good thing it was dark in here.

"You don't need him, huh?" Sano chuckled and leaned over pointing his gun at me. "You're saying you don't need him after you put his life in stake?"

Put his life in stake? What the hell is he talking about?

"How did I put his life in stake huh Sano? Did cheating on me put his life into stake? Huh? What the fuck are you talking about?"

He sighed and put his gun down taking off his jacket and walking towards me. I stayed alerted even though my hands and legs are tied. I was expecting a slap, a kick or a punch in the face but instead, I felt a warm jacket wrapped around me. I looked at Sano with a questionable look.

"I would never hit a girl." He said as if he was reading my mind. "You're family is much more cruel and brutal than Bonten, Y/n. I would never want a Bonten member meddle with any of you."

My family? Why did he bring them up to this conversation? What does my family have to do with—wait...

"You're father is after Sanzu. Bonten couldn't guarantee Sanzu's safety cause he's a hardheaded one. He only listens to you. That's why—"

"That's why you're asking me to leave him alone? To break up with him? Is that what you're implying Mr. Leader?" I cut him off looking down on the cold floor while clenching my fists.