07

(KAZUTORA'S POV)

I thought nothing would hurt more when I saw her expression when she suddenly started to ignore me at the grocery store but I just realized that the words that came out of her mouth hurted more than anything. I know I don't have the right to feel hurt because from the very beginning, I was the one who chose to hurt her because of my selfish needs.

How many days has it been since the day I bumped into her at the grocery store? 2 days? 3 days? I'm not sure. I already accepted the fact that I can't get back to her but.. but at least I wanted to save our friendship. Before we entered that relationship, we promised that we'd still be friends no matter what. Are we still friends though? I'm kinda missing her. I know, I'm a jerk.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

I set my gaze to the person who sat in front of me. I'm here sitting at the coffee shop near the pet shop I'm working at. I just wanted to be alone at the moment but I guess today isn't my lucky day.

"Dang! Things are really complicated, huh?" there was a hint of boredom in his voice.

I frowned. "What the hell do you want, Chifuyu?"

I thought he stayed at the pet shop but I guess he followed me quietly here. Dammit. The senses of this guy is sharp, he probably knows that something is bothering me.

"Nothing. I'm just wondering. Why did your feelings suddenly changed?"

"What?"

"Why do people change all of the sudden?"

I sighed and took a sip on the coffee I ordered. "Because there isn't anything permanent in this world."

"Even friendship?"

I was stunned from what he said. I put down my coffee and stared at him. His face was damn serious.

"There is nothing permanent in the world except change. Even those things you thought would never change will still change." he added.

Somehow, I felt a huge dart struck through my chest. The pain and realization came rushing down through me. There is nothing permanent in the world except change. Even those things you thought would never change will still change. Just like Y/n's feelings towards me. She knew from the very start that I slept with other women but still, she stayed because of her feelings for me. I thought that wouldn't change at all if I continued  what I was doing but.. I was wrong. Her feelings changed because she got tired.

(Y/N'S POV)

"Fuck!" He groaned, the muscles on his back straining beneath my arms. His hips shifted forward, their pace sharp and quick as he thrust into me again and again. I moaned as I felt something building up in my stomach for the fourth time.

I felt his hands everywhere. I start to feel dizzy as I run your hands over his broad back. I moaned multiple times as his hot skin lays against mines. Sanzu's hand reaches up to cup my breasts, leaving marks on my neck.

"Gosh," I sigh, running your fingers through his hair.

Even though we've been doing this kind of routine for almost a month already, I still haven't got used to his size. And no, I don't have the time to adjust to his size cause the way he slid his member in and out of me so smoothly clouded my brain more effectively than any amount of liquor I have ever drank.

Every move he made only build up desperation, desire, and craving inside my body. The desperate need in our body refusing to be subdued as we both move in the same pace.