13

I woke up feeling dizzy and confused. My eye lids were heavy. And the light here inside my room was so bright.

It took me about 20 minutes to actually open my eyes. I let my hand rest on my forehead. I tried to remember everything last night but I could only remember tidbits of it. I looked at myself under the blanket and saw that my clothes are already changed and my bruises are already cleaned.

I was about to get out of the bed when the door in my room opened. Shit! Right! Sanzu was here last—

"Oh. Good morning."

My eye brows frowned in disappointment when it wasn't Sanzu who opened the door. "Kazu?" I called his name in a confused tone.

He was holding a tray with a glass of milk, a bowl of I don't know and some fruits. He smiled as he walked towards me. "How's my best friend's hang over going on?"

I gave him a thumbs up. I looked back at the door when I heard another persons footsteps, I was hoping it was Sanzu but then again, my hope dropped to the ground when an unfamiliar guy camed in.

"Oi Kazutora. You have to mix the milk first before you let her drink it." The guy said crossing his arms.

I looked back at Kazutora with a confused look. "Who the hell is that?" I whispered.

He scratched the back of his head. "That's Chifuyu. He helped me cooked breakfast for you and cleaned your unit."

THE Chifuyu? The owner of the shop Kazutora's working at?

The Chifuyu guy walked closer to us and offered his hand to me. "I'm Chifuyu Matsuno. Nice to meet you Y/n. Are you feeling any better now?"

I nodded my head still having a confused facial expression. What the hell is going on? How did Kazutora get inside my unit? And why would he and this Chifuyu guy cook food and clean my condo for me? Just—just what the hell?!

Kazutora stir the glass of milk with a spoon and handed it over me. "Drink this. It'll make you feel better."

I gladly accepted it because I'm kinda thirsty too. I took a sip and sighed. "Can someone tell me what's going on? I.. don't remember a thing. I don't remember you two from last night But.. I do remember that San—a guy friend of mine took care of me last night."

Or maybe.. it's just a dream?

But I swear! I felt Sanzu's presence last night! He even told me something about being okay and not okay shiz! Everything from last night... his touch.. his words.. everything felt so real! So it's really impossible for it to be just a dream!

"Y/n? What are you talking about? I saw you passed out in the dark alley at the bar with bruises that's why I took you home. I used the key inside your bag." Kazutora said in a serious tone while pointing at my bag sitting on the night stand.

I looked at him deeply in the eyes. "You're joking."

His mouth turned into an O. "Wha—"

"Don't worry Y/n. I can assure you that he's telling the truth. He called me to come pick up the both of you at the bar."

My eyes diverted to the Chifuyu guy. He's smiling at me so innocently. Kazutora's stories about him having an angelic smile isn't a joke. At first glance, he's like a typical sociable person. Maybe he is, maybe he's not. I can't fully judge someone just by looking at them.

"Tell me then, what EXACTLY happened last night." I asked this Chifuyu guy. If he thinks I'm dumb, he better think again. Something in my head tells me that I drove myself back here in the condo. And besides! Why would Kazutora call him if he can just drive my car on the way here, right?