17

When we finally got tired swimming in the falls, we decided To Go down and eat lunch at a lunch buffet here in the resort. After that, we decided To explore the resort. When we finally got tired, we went back To our suite and guess What, Sanzu was knocked out the moment we entered the suite.

The next day came and I forced him to go play at the beach.

"Y/n look at outside! It's still hot!" He pointed at the window where we can see the view of the beach.

There are kids running and building sand castles. There we're also some grownups grilling on the side while watching over their children.

I pouted. "Fine. I'll go by myself then." I said and turned around grabbing my beach bag. My beach bag contains a towel, sunscreen, and moisturizer.

As I was about to take a step he grabbed my hand and pulled me causing me to fall onto his lap. "You'll go out wearing that?" He looked at me up to down.

I gave him a questionable look. "Yeah? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I'm wearing a sleeveless blue top and white shorts. I don't see anything wrong with it. "Besides, why do you care? It's not like you're my boyfriend or anything." I gave him a smirk when I saw his eyes slowly went down to my lips.

He sighed before massaging the bridge of his nose. "Fine. Fine. I'll just get my mask tsk."

I jumped off of him clapping my hands. "Nice Nice."

"Shut up."

I played with the sand with a smile on my lips. I remembered a year ago I was in a stressful state and I would always say I would give everything just to be in those moments where I'd make sand castles and watch as they get washed away by the waves. It's fun, really.

I screamed when Sanzu suddenly picked me up and run towards the sea. I tried going down but his grip was too tight and to tell you that this guy is really strong. But because of my excessive movements, he suddenly let me go causing me to fall on the water. Now my clothes are soaked and wet.

"Sanzu you fucker!" I screamed and started chasing him.

"Sanzu you fucker!" He mocked me causing my blood to boil more.

I continued chasing him but he suddenly stopped and welcomed me with open arms. He hugged me tightly and started spinning me around while laughing. He looks so happy right now. I grabbed his hair and pulled it making him stop.

"Ow! Ow! Y/n it hurts! I'll stop! I'll stop!"

I removed my hand and walked back at the sand castle I was making it was already washed away. I scratched the back of my head and decided to sit at the sand instead and stare at the sunset.

Sanzu sat beside me and started poking my cheeks. "What's the matter? Wanna make a sand castle again? You can be the princess and I could be your prince." He teased while laughing.

I couldn't help but to laugh along from what he said. It's too corny. Me? The princess? Nah. My life is too messed up to be a princess.

"You know what's the most best part of watching the sunset?" I asked not looking at him.

"What?"

I smiled and turned my gaze at him. He's staring at me seriously. "Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."

He smiled back and we continued to watch the sunset. I've always wanted this. I've always wanted to lie on the beach and watch the sunset together with the person I like. I never get to tried that with Kazutora cause.. I don't know? It never crossed into our minds that time.