22

*ring ring ring*

I woke up by the sound of my Phone ringing on the desk. Shit.. I fell asleep while watching Sanzu's temperature Go down. I tried standing up but easily stopped because of Sanzu's arm around me all wrapped up protectively. It made me feel really comfortable. I Don't really wanna Move because this was too comforting and I Don't wanna wake him up but I think the Phone call is really important. I heard Sanzu lightly groan behind me.

I rolled around To Face him. His eyes are closed but I know his already half awake. "Sanzu, are you awake?" I asked quietly.

"Hm? Mm.."

His eyes slowly opened and I instantly smiled as soon as I saw the sight of his sleepy slightly-droopy blue eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I asked but didn't get any replies. Instead, he went closer and shoved his Face on my shoulders. "Sanzu uhm.. can you let you for a sec? I'm just gonna check who was call—"

"If that's a guy I'll kill him for disturbing our sleep."

I chuckled as he removed his arms around me and turned his back To the other side. He's still sleepy for sure. I sat up and threw my legs over the side of the bed. I walked closer To my desk and snatched my Phone checking who was the caller was. An eye brow raised immediately as soon as I saw Chifuyu and Kazutora's name on the list.

I dialed chifuyu's Number and he instantly picked it up.

"Wha—"

"YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA COME! WHERE ARE YOU?!" His voice was so loud that I have To lower down the volume.

"It's fuckin 8pm Chifuyu. What are you talking about?"

"You forgot, didn't you?"

"Forgot What?" I made sure To lower my voice also cause I Don't wanna disturb Sanzu.

"It's my birthday Y/n! I can't believe you! We've been friends for How many months already! I even gave you Love advise when you were so broken and then—"

"Ssshh! Okay! Okay! I know It's your birthday today. I was just messing with with you. Happy birthday!" I chuckled and leaned on the desk.

Of course I definetely forgot about his birthday huhu

"Oh yeah? Then Why aren't you here? Kazutora misses you pfft—as a friend." He laughed and I could hear Kazutora's laughter too at the background. I could also hear the loud music so I'm sure they are in a bar right now.

I scratched the back of my head. "Sorry Chifuyu. I got Busy today, I'll just stop by at your pet shop Tomorrow."

"Psh. Fine."

...

I wrapped my self with a towel and went outside the bathroom. I saw Sanzu leaning on the headrest while scrolling through his Phone. Looks Like he noticed me got out of the bathroom so he turned his gaze at me. He looked at me from up To down secretly biting his bottom lip. I rolled my eyes and walked towards my closet To get some clothes To wear.

"Where you going?" I heard him asked.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked back avoiding his question. I know where this is going so It's better To avoid it sooner but.. who am I kidding, this is Sanzu!

"You dodged my question, sweet heart. I'll ask again, where are you going this early?"

If I tell him I'll Go visit a friend, he Will ask who, if I tell him It's a guy.. of course he won't allow me. If I lie, he'll just probably know the truth afterwards. Worse senario is he'll be mad at me for lying.