27

"I-I'm sorry.." I muttered and was about to reach his face but his hand stop me. My eyes were about to tear up because I thought he's mad at me right now for slapping him but I was stunned and my heart started to race really fast when he suddenly pulled me in for a hug.

"Ssshh.." he started caressing my hair. That's the time where my tears betrayed me. Why.. I hit him.. he should be mad at me but instead... "Does your hand hurt? Lemme see." He pulled away wiping the tears off my cheeks and grabbed my right arm which I used to slap his face.

I watched as he caressed and drew circles on my palm. The red mark on his face can still be clearly seen. "I'm sorry.." I muttered again biting my bottom lip trying to hold back my tears. Something inside me hurts. An unusual feeling started to build up. What is this? Is this guilt?..

He looked up to me and gave my hand a squeeze. "Sweetheart no. I should be the one to say sorry." He sighed before leaning in and planting a kiss on my forehead. "I'm sorry for shouting. I'm sorry for saying hurtful words. And I'm sorry for trying to do a stupid thing awhile ago..." his words were sincere. Every stroke of his thumb on my cheeks is very comforting. It made me feel calm somehow.

"Still. I shouldn't have slapped you." I reached my hand onto his face and gently caressed his red cheek. He hummed and closed his eyes. I chuckled making a smile form on his slips. I.. just can't stay mad at him but still.. somethings wrong with me..

"Hey.." He opened his eyes meeting with mine. Without a warning, he burried his face on the crook of my neck. "You can slap me whenever or how many times you like. Just... just don't leave me.. please?" His grip on my shirt became tighter, it's as if he's a child who doesn't want to be left by his mom at a daycare.

I won't leave you..

Sanzu may be ruthless and might display psychopathic tendencies...
Sanzu May act tough and can handle himself..
But.. I just realized, Sanzu is also a human. A human that has feelings. A human that is also needed to be protected.

I motioned him to look at me. His eyes were begging. I smiled and planted a soft and quick kiss on his lips. "Whenever you're in trouble, I'll protect you... Haru.."

His eyes widened by surprise because this is the very first time I said his first name. Haruchiyo but I shortened it to Haru. "You sound like the guy here, Y/n. It's.. weird." He chuckled.

My face turned red as I slightly pushed him away to give us a little bit of space in between. "I take it back then." I jokingly said as he fixed himself up, pulling his pants up and buckling his belt.

I looked away still having that red blush on my face. Not because I was embarrassed of what I said but because of the sight of him in front of me. "You've seen it multiple times already but still you're that flustered?" I'm very much aware that he was talking about his member. He chuckled and held my chin motioning me to look at him. I released a deep sigh when he was now fully clothed. "In this relationship, you don't have to do anything. You don't have to protect me. Just love me and stay with me.. I promise, I will make you the center of my earth." He said while his thumb on my chin trailed up to my cheeks.

"Did I already tell this to you before?"

"Hm? What?"

"You're lines are corny. I didn't know you had it in you." I chuckled as I saw the smile on his face drop.

"Tsk. Whatever. Let's go home?" He irritatedly offered his hand which I gladly accept. His mood swings are impressive.

"Home?" Does he mean my condo?