10

"Why did you go To work today? You should have stayed home, Y/n."

I sighed heavily when Yuzuha entered my office. I continued reading the report that my secratary gave me awhile ago. My eyes suddenly sparkled when Yuzuha placed two iced coffee's on my table.

"I'm Fine now, thanks." I said and grabbed the other coffee with a smile on my Face.

"Seriously? Is coffee really the medicine To your headache? You should get more sleep so your head wont hurt!" She sat on the chair in front of me.

I poked the straw on the cup and took a sip. Ah! That feels Good!

"My sleep schedule is broken, Yuzuha." I shrugged my shoulders as if it's not a big deal.

I saw how she massage her temples. "It's not just work, isn't it?" She asked giving me a suspicious look.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you on pills?"

"Ye—"

"Oh my god! See! That's what I'm talking about! You have a fuck buddy don't you?!?!" She stares at me with horror.

My eyes widened. H-How?!

I stood up from my swivel chair and started waving my hands while shaking my head. "N-No! I was talking about sleeping pills!"

The letter O on her mouth slowly turned into a smirk. "I didn't know you had it in you, Y/n! So who is it?" She leaned closer as if she was waiting for me to whisper something on her ear. I jokingly pushed her head away from me. "Ow!"

"None of your business." I said as I sat back at my chair.

She covered her mouth. "Oh my god! Since when did you start keeping secrets from me? Oh now I really have to meet this guy!" She screamed starting to jump up and down in excitement.

I wonder if she will still have that excited expression once I tell her that my fubu is in a criminal organization called Bonten. But of course I won't tell her that. I don't even plan on telling her Sanzu's name! I know she'll research it! The same goes for Emma lol.

"I don't—"

My words were cut when someone knocked on the door of my office. The door opened and it revealed someone I didn't expect to see. I heard Yuzuha gasp while I continued to have that bored look on my face.

"H-Hey.."

I sighed and motioned Kazutora to seat on the sofa which he gladly followed. I stood up from my seat and was about to walk closer to him when Yuzuha grabbed my hand.

"Don't tell me that's your fubu?" She whispered in a disappointed tone while secretly pointing at my ex.

What the—

"No! It isn't him, okay?" I said when she removed her hands and sighed in relief.

"That's good to hear. I'm okay with anyone Y/n but not that guy, understood?" She gave me a flying kiss before leaving my office.

Anyone but him, huh? Even if that person's a criminal involved in drugs? Yeah she'll probably eat everything she said.

I sat beside Kazutora. "What's up?" I asked in a bored tone.

"I know you don't want to see me but.. is it already late to say sorry?.." he said looking deep into my eyes.

I was taken aback from his sincere words. I didn't expect him to come here just to apologize. His eyes were full of sadness and sincerity. I smiled genuinely at him and grabbed his arm.