19

"You have a Nice side profile, huh?" I noticed while watching him Drive. My head is leaning on the window.

The shape of his Face is too perfect. He pursed his lips, which emphasized his jawline more. He was wearing a dark blue button down polo. 3 buttons are unbuttoned because it was too hot a while ago at the resort. He used his left hand To Control the steering wheel while he placed his right arm on top of my legs.

He looked at me with a playful look. "Staring now, are we?"

I swatted his hands away and diverted my gaze on the road. "Hands on the wheel, Sanzu."

"Oh Don't worry sweet heart. I can Drive with one hand." He said and grabbed my left hand and squeezed it.

Today is the day where we finally have To Go home. I Actually had fun in this trip. Even though it was absolutely tiring. If you know What I mean lol. The hotel was amazing, the food was amazingly delicious, the mountain and beach there was beautiful. To be honest, if I went there all alone, I wouldn't think I would enjoy it just Like How much I enjoyed it with Sanzu.

Although I still wanted To stay.. we both can't because I have work while he.. has a big deal To work on with the other executives of Bonten.

Silence filled the car. Well not until he broke the silence.

"Hey you know what? I'm gonna introduce you to my friends."

I nodded my head. "Hm? Yeah sure sounds fun—WHAT?!" I looked at him with a terrified expression. No No No No No Wait! What the hell?!

He laughed still his eyes on the road making sure we wont crash. "Chill. It's just my friends. What's with that expression?"

"B-By friends—you mean the other Bonten members?" I asked. He nodded and caressed my hand with his thumb.

No fucking way.

We finally arrived at me condo. He was just supoosed To drop me by but he insisted that he'll accompany me until I reach my unit.

"Thanks." I said as soon as I got To open the door with my key Card.

He leaned over and lowered his mask and gave me a Kiss on the cheeks. I was flustered. "No. Thank you." he smiled and put his mask back on before leaving.

...

It's the next day and To tell you this, I didn't get enough sleep because I was too Busy thinking about meeting with the other Bonten members. Sanzu doesn't have To do that.. I mean—it's Fine if he wants me To meet them but.. the question is, is it Fine with them?

Bonten is a very secret organization. They aren't just a normal type of criminal organization. They are ruthless an made it difficult for police to obtain information about their activities. Just the thought of me meeting them already gives me chills. They Don't just let strangers Go To their Hideout so I wont be surprised if I Don't come out alive lol.

"Do you wanna grab coffee on the way?" Sanzu said while trying To hold his laughter. He's indeed aware of my nervousness right now.

"Fuck you. Don't laugh. It's normal for me to be nervous tsh." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Don't worry. You're with me. I'm your shield, remember? I wont let anything happen To you."

As much as I want To chill out, I still can't. Even his words can't get my needed To calm down. I Don't know How many minutes passed of me just being silent and watching the clouds. I was too drown from my over thinking when Sanzu stopped the car.

I looked at him with a confused expression.

"We're here." He said.

W-Were here? ALREADY?!

I swallowed hard before going out of the car following him at his back Like a kid about To get her report Card with her momma at School.

He stopped for a second so did I. He looked back at me lifting an eye brow. "What are doing?"

"Following you." I stated the obvious. He sighed before offering his hand To me. "What?"

"Take my hand. I Don't want you walking behind me. It's not... right."

"It's not right? What do you mean?" I chuckled as I accepted his hand and continued To walk with him.

We went inside an abandoned Building. It was too old that the walls are already cracked and some dust and sounded webs can be clearly seen. Is this really They're Hideout? I'm willing To clean it for them lol.

"You're my girlfriend now, Y/n. I can't let you walk behind me." He pulled me closer beside him and let Go of my hand as his hand travelled To my waist.

Girlfriend...

It's still weird and awkward for me hearing him say that his formed fuck buddy is now his girlfriend. The same goes for me, It's weird To say that my formed fubu is now my boyfriend. What the hell happened To 'No strings attached' Y/n? Tsh.

"Oh? What do we have here."

I gasped when someone whispered directly on my ear sending goosebumps all over my body. I frozed in place realizing the voice was very familiar. Sanzu pulled me closer when Koko stood in front of us. He was wearing a Black jacket, white shirt and pants on the bottom.

Koko smirked and leaned over To my Face but Sanzu pushed his Face away. "Back off, didn't I tell you before? She's off limits." From the corner of my eye, I saw How Sanzu's eyes shrunk.

The memory me of kissing Koko suddenly flashed inside my mind. I bit my lip because of embarrassment. Why did I suddenly remembered that just now?! Shit.. I knew I shouldn't have come here..

"Off limits? Are you jelous?" Koko let out a sarcastic laugh. "As far as I could remember, She's just your fuck buddy." Koko shrugged his shoulders giving Sanzu a teasing look, obviously Pissing him the fuck off.

I Don't know Why but I felt a dagger stab my chest. I know we aren't just fuck buddies anymore but.. I Don't know. I couldn't Help but To feel hurt hearing those kind of words from other people.

"I'm not jealous. But when something is mine, It's MINE."

The tension between them was so thick, you couldn't even cut it with a knife. I Don't wanna say something cause I Don't want To put myself in a situation where I can't get myself out. They were glaring each other until we heard laughter somewhere.

I roamed my eyes until it was glued on two figures. The other was sitting on a box while the other was standing beside him crossing his arms.

"Sanzu really is possessive, huh?" The guy who's crossing his arms stepped closer. I get To see the lazy smile plastered on his Face more clearly and How his hair was done gelled on the side.

"I thought drugs were the only thing your addicted To but guess your also into girls." Now the Guy sitting on top of the box stood up and stepped closer too. For his hair, he has a pinkish-purple mullet with dark blue streaks.

Both of them are standing beside each other. Just by looking at them and the aura they give, I already know who they are. I did a background study on Bonten and of course I know this two. They are the... executive members of Bonten.. They are the..

"Haitani brothers.." I mumbled.