36

(Y/n's POV)

That should do the trick, right? After ending things with Sanzu.. I had to make sure my oh so good father won't bother him or Bonten anymore. They're isn't any reason for him to dispose Sanzu because Sanzu and I aren't together anymore...

I am now inside my dark room in front of my laptop looking at the pictures of me and Sanzu at the waterfalls and beach. I smiled bitterly as I stare at his face and astonishing smile. I wanna see that smile again in person...

At first, I thought cries that are loud hurts the most.. but now.. I just realized that people who cry silently are the ones who are much more in pain. It hurts when you bottle up your feelings. It hurts when you try your best not to cry and think about it. The more I tell myself not to think about it, the more I wanna cry about it.

My Phone rang and I didn't even bother To look at the caller. I answered it immediately hoping it would be Sanzu but who am I kidding... there isn't any more reason for him To reach up To me.

"Hello?" I answered in a low and bored tone.

"Thank you."

I sighed upon hearing the person's voice. "I did What I think is the best for his own sake."

Did I really only think about his own sake and not his feelings?..

"I know. That's Why I'm saying Thank you."

A bitter laugh came out from my Mouth. "I didn't know Bonten's Leader could Actually say Thank you lol."

They're too many thoughts going inside my mind right now but I also couldn't Help but think... is Sano Manjiro Like this in his teenage years?.. Why does he sound so bitter in Love? Why does he look Like he's carrying a lot of things all by himself?

Eh.. I shouldn't ask this things...

This isn't about him lol

"Hey Sano." I stood up from my chair and walked closer To the window beside my bed where I can see the view of the whole City. "How.. How is Sanzu doing?.." I asked on the Phone and bit my lip.

I wanna ask him that because even though 2 Days had only passed.. I wanna know if he already moved on or if he's still having a hard time.

"Asking me that after breaking his heart?" He asked back sarcastically.

I frowned even though he wouldn't be able To see my expression. "You wanted that too lol."

"I didn't want the Guy To be broken as fuck. I just Don't want a you To have any connections with us because Your Father is a huge threat To Bonten." He explained. Yeah I know.. "Anyways.. going back To Sanzu..." he released a deep sigh, "He hasn't been back here in the Hideout ever since that day."

My eyes widened. "W-What?.."

I suddenly became worried.

"I said—"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I looked back at the main door when I heard loud Knicks coming from there. "I'm Sorry I have To hang up." I ended the call and marched towards the door. Who would KNOCK on my door this loud at 11pm in the evening?! Geez..

I opened the door and my heart started raicing fast as soon as I saw Sanzu standing in front of me but What made my heart race so fast isn't just because of the fact that he is here in front of me but because of the visible Bruises I could clearly see on his Face.