30

"Sanzu?.."

It was obvious.. it was obvious it was him. The moment the door opened and I saw those rosy pink hair of his and the scars on both side of his lips.. I already knew it was him. That's Why my foot was suddenly glued on the floor. If it was some random dude I would just passed by them but.. it wasn't...

His slightly-droopy blue eyes darted at me, his expression suddenly changed. It's as if he saw a ghost. "Y/n.. n-no.." his eyes returned To the girl then back at me. He took a step forward but I backed away. "S-Sweetheart no—This isn't What it looks like I swear! I can explain.." he was breathing heavily. He looked so troubled.

Ha.. That's What most people say when they get caught..

"Explain?.. explain What?" I let out a bitter laugh but my throat slowly tightens making it harder To breath and my eyes filled with tears making it hard To see.

I can feel this pain deep in my chest and I know It's my heart once again, breaking and cracking. My thought became foggy, my hands began To shake uncontrollably and for the First time in my life... I suddenly felt scared...

"Y/n—"

"Don't come near me.." I bit my lip and stepped back again. "Please.." my voice broke as the tears I was trying To hold fell.

I saw his eyes softened. "Y/n please listen To me.. nothing happened between us I promise!"

I shaked my head continuously. I wanted To scream at him. Is he really making a fool out of me? Why is he acting Like I didn't saw the whole thing? Besides, look at the girl! Tell me one thing you would think if you see a girl wrapped with just a towel come out of a room with a Guy! Fucking hell of course they fucked! Of course they fucking fucked each other!

"Oh really? Nothing happened? You didn't Kiss her? You didn't fuck her... at all? If That's the case, What did the two of you do inside that suite then? Did you have a prayer meeting?" I sarcastically said and turned my gaze at the slut—I mean the Girl beside him. I looked at her from the bottom To the top.

I saw her raised an eye brow at me. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing. Just checking out if That's the new Style this Days." I wiped my tears and smiled Sarcastically. Oh How I wanted To shave those eye brows of hers..

She rolled her eyes at me throwing her hands on Sanzu's shoulders. I clenched my fists not realizing my nails were already burried in my palm. "Baby is she your girlfriend girlfriend or y'all just talkin?"

Is she deaf? Didn't she hear What Sanzu called me awhile ago?

"Bitch if I kill you are you dead dead or just not breathing?" I asked back.

Her jaw dropped and cling herself To Sanzu. "Oh my God Baby she—"

"Get.off.me." There was a hint of threat in his tone. The girl was surprised and didn't took her hand off him. "I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" She was startled when Sanzu raised his voiced and pushed her away from him causing her back To hit the hard wall.

I didn't react anything. I didn't Show any mercy for her. I didn't Show any emotions even though deep down I could feel a bunch of daggers piercing my heart. His eyes came back To me but now his expression was softer. He stared at me. It's as if our eyes were talking To each other at this very moment.

Everytime I stare at those eyes.. it feels Like I'm staring up at a starry night sky.. but right now.. I feel Like if I stare longer at those eyes, my knees are gonna give up. I closed my eyes and tried To breath but instead, a sob came out from my Mouth as the tears started flowing down my eyes again.